Reviews for Fluid Perception
gabster357 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was wicked! Can't wait for more.
1Past and Present1 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Greetings, Prince.

I was so sure I reviewed this already! How strange.

I would describe your writing as extremely enjoyable. You use rich descriptions in your text, such as how you describe the fierce brambles. You also carefully portray the evident fear in the main character's mind as he races for freedom, and to put things a little more briefly, you absorbed me into the story and, for a brief moment, I was the one running through the hedge.

An error I found was in one of your early paragraphs; "Finally, he broke through the collapsed *collapsed what?*, exhausted and torn, on the dirt of the world he was born in, the world he belonged in." Otherwise, this was superb!

Beautiful chapter! I eagerly look forward to your next update.

-1Past and Present1-

"Fraulein"
Cartoonatic55 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Wow. This is some pretty impressive stuff you've got here. Only two very small things I could find wrong (don't take it to heart, though; I have embarrassingly found at least twice as much in my own stuff):

1: In the first sentence for part two, it should be "its" thorns.

2: When you said "It was perhaps six and a have centimeters long," I think you meant to say "half."

Again, don't take it to heart; I'm not trying to put you down by saying that. Overall, this is a good start to something that sounds like it could be epic and full of potential. I'll add this to my Story Alert list. ;)
epic-nerd0102 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
that was a exciting chapter! keep on writting! XD XD XD
TigressLuver chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
omg! this story is so good it makes me want to cry!

please update!
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I'm keeping my word as i said,i thinkyour chapter title is very curious.
TigressLuver chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i believe you...you ate that sandwich didnt you?
epic-nerd0102 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
i believe. cant wait for the other chapters.
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Let me think...ahn...no,i shouldn't.