Reviews for Shiny Happy People
Mossy Stone chapter 4 . 3/25
That entire story was both hilarious and awesome! You really captured everyone's personalized really well. (And yay, Adam! I really like things with him in them)
CommChatter chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I freaking love this! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, and every one of your descriptions sends me into hysterics. It's very well written and true to the characters but at the same time ridiculously amusing. You're awesome.
BriannieBee64 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Hahaha i just totally realized that with the gun! And this Is One seriously awesome story LOL...I love it ITA so good i has to review and I never do!
shineyma chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
omg this is so hilarious. i loved every single moment of it. adam is my absolute favorite and he is the best when he is snarky. i just love this.
494dwangel chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
oh godstiel! kill me now...this is hilarious... i have always loved adam despite his little part but damn this is good
The One Who Is All chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
. . . Please write one shot for this. I so want to see what happens when Stephanie calls Becky. It would be fucking hilarious.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Jesus fuck that was a pretty awesome story. Crackish enough where I'm pretty sure I busted my spleen laughing, but not enough where I can't actually see it happening. Damn, I want an episode like this now.

I love the characterizations, especially how in-character you were with the Winchesters and especially meg. Snarky!Adam was fucking hilarious.

Overall, awesome story, and I know for a fact I'm gonna re-read this soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think I busted my fucking spleen from laughing! Holy mother of fuck that was hilarious!
is slain chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Well, fuck me sideways with a bludger - lady, you have a fucking way with words! Beyond hilarious, voices spot on, truly fantastic fighting scenes, and a crazy ass plot to boot! Let me bow to your brilliance - and man, am I happy to have found your great story! Kudos.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
OMG, the owl, the OWL! Thank god I wasn't drinking coffee when I reached that point.
ryudaku chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was brilliant and your writing is so beautiful that I am weeping. WEEPING.
deansfangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
ROTFLMAO! This might just *the* best supernatural crack story ever. Loved it!
RbtlSR chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Ohmygoodness I cannot even put into words the awesomeness contain in this story. I was reading it while donating platelets, like an hour-long process, and I received some weird looks for random bursts of giggling.
Snarky Adam made my life. He retelling of stories was so great. And Sam and Dean being his gay uncles? Omg!
Your puns were pretty fan-fucking-tastic too. I don't know if "crux" right after mentioning Harry Potter was on purpose, but I giggled. And "Wikipedia Brown" was so great that I don't even have words.
The Lion King was a perfect ending too!
This story was so great! So awesome. :D

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
SoloMoon chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
This is so brilliantly bizarre and funny - you have a Ben Edlund worthy perspective that manages to be simultaneously hilarious and disturbing and thought-provoking and incredibly awesome all at once. AMAZING story.
Smegs32 chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Bloody great! I absolutely loved everyone of his "stories" and his snarkiness was awesome. Though I don't usually like swearing I was able to look past it in your fic. You're just cool and special that way. I was laughing hysterically when I came to the part where Dean gets the Impala back... I could totally see him do that. In fact, he has done that, just to a lesser extent. I also really liked that though he didn't stay with Sam and Dean (he went Lion King! Hahaha!) he did sort of make peace with them. That was nice. Great job. I really like your style of writing.