Reviews for Shiny Happy People
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 4 . 4/19
Amazing, funny, awesome, thrilling, crazy, outlandish, and brilliant. That about sums it up.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 3 . 4/19
Noooooo! Don't kill Adam!
LOL Adam deciding to fight and give it his all, not for himself, his family, or the world. But for the Impala. Love it! And wow, his insults suck, especially compared to Sam and Dean, and it was hilarious.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 2 . 4/19
I thought Stephanie was a witch or something cause she kept finding him! It didn't even occur to me she was Meg! It was an awesome chapter and the bear and the owl and throwing a squirrel at Sam were great!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 1 . 4/19
This is one of the funniest things I have ever read! Adam is so adorable, sarcastic, and awesome! I really like how you characterized him and Sam and Dean. And Bobby and Cass! Too good!

I absolutely love your writing, the word choice and all that. There is so such much to love about this chapter I can't even pick what was my favorite part. I am insanely excited to keep reading to see how it turned out! Hoping for a happy ending!
TotallyLosingIt chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
*groans and flops over backwards*

This is exactly what I needed today. Thank you. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Mossy Stone chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
That entire story was both hilarious and awesome! You really captured everyone's personalized really well. (And yay, Adam! I really like things with him in them)
CommChatter chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I freaking love this! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, and every one of your descriptions sends me into hysterics. It's very well written and true to the characters but at the same time ridiculously amusing. You're awesome.
BriannieBee64 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Hahaha i just totally realized that with the gun! And this Is One seriously awesome story LOL...I love it ITA so good i has to review and I never do!
shineyma chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
omg this is so hilarious. i loved every single moment of it. adam is my absolute favorite and he is the best when he is snarky. i just love this.
494dwangel chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
oh godstiel! kill me now...this is hilarious... i have always loved adam despite his little part but damn this is good
The One Who Is All chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
. . . Please write one shot for this. I so want to see what happens when Stephanie calls Becky. It would be fucking hilarious.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Jesus fuck that was a pretty awesome story. Crackish enough where I'm pretty sure I busted my spleen laughing, but not enough where I can't actually see it happening. Damn, I want an episode like this now.

I love the characterizations, especially how in-character you were with the Winchesters and especially meg. Snarky!Adam was fucking hilarious.

Overall, awesome story, and I know for a fact I'm gonna re-read this soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think I busted my fucking spleen from laughing! Holy mother of fuck that was hilarious!
is slain chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Well, fuck me sideways with a bludger - lady, you have a fucking way with words! Beyond hilarious, voices spot on, truly fantastic fighting scenes, and a crazy ass plot to boot! Let me bow to your brilliance - and man, am I happy to have found your great story! Kudos.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
OMG, the owl, the OWL! Thank god I wasn't drinking coffee when I reached that point.