Reviews for He Was Compromised
lindafishes8 chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Once in a while, one of the MFU fan fiction stories really stands out for me and this is one of them. It was so well told that it seemed like I was watching a movie that was playing out in front of me. In my opinion, "He Was Compromised" is one of your best works! It is unforgettable!
jkkitty1 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Wonderful story about friendship, and trust. Hatred so much of it for reasons that make no sense.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
Aww...so sad the story is over! Illya getting shot at the end definitely surprised me; I didn't see that coming. Excellent work on this. :D
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
Yay! Illya's safe again...for now. Completely forgot about the bomb! :P Thank you for such a quick update. :D
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Illya is beast. Amazing what the guy can do. Now will he be recaptured or successfully escape? :)
A.K.Mars chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Excellent concept and story to date. I like the feel that you're giving the characters, it rings true to the series. Keep 'em coming!
Uncle Charlie chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Okay, finally gotten a minute to read through this. I am so enjoying this and can't wait to see where you are going with this.

I applaud your vision with this one and brava!
fighttowin1 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Delightful story! I thought that it was too easy for Illya to have gotten in that quickly...and what is better is that Illya knows that it was too quick.

Very nicely done, you have the characters down really good, and I especially enjoyed this part "You will not interfere, regardless of how it looks or whether or not he appears to be...in peril. Do you understand Mr. Solo?" He always seems to be saying this...but they don't seem to care about this in the moment...which is what makes them such a good team...they have each others back and keep each other alive to be able to hear themselves being given the order again and again. :-)

Very nicely done! Thank you for taking the time to write and share it!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
And the plot thickens! dun dun dun :D Can't wait to see where this is going!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Thanks for updating so quickly! :D
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Ack! Evil cliffie. lol
WendieZ chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Proceeding nicely. More soon, I hope.
PACTNMMT chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Your story keeps getting more intriguing! Looking forward to the next chapter.
WendieZ chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
A very intriguing start. You have the strain in their relationship down well. I'm looking forward to seeing how you play this to conclusion.

Don't discount the part of him being mistrusted because he's Russian. At this point in the series, the Cuban Missile Crisis is only a few years old and Kennedy's assassination, many thought at the time, was part of a Russian plot. You can get quite a bit of angst for Illya as well as Napoleon for being a "Commie-lover" or "Pinko." Waverly's trust for Illya at this time would have been rare.
Uncle Charlie chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Oh you are such a freaking tease! Go write more!

And, good job, by the way...