Reviews for Leap, Plunge and Move On
Story-Blender chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
This story deserves a final chapter. Then I can put it in my favorites
Ibskib chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
It feels a bit creepy, age difference aside, that Sam kissed Buffy, thereby taking advantage of her while in Giles's body.
CheddarTrek chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Excellent story. It's not only one of the better xovers I've read but one of the best Buffy stories in general. Excellent!
Healer chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Damn, I think you should really continue this, I beleive it's almost over, but still need to give it closure.

Great fic.
Healer chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Sam killed Spike! totally awesome, though it was in a clumsy/accidently kinda way

I'll head to the next chapter now.
JustWriter2 chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
(chortles) I'm very amused by the circumstances of this story. When you described Spike's death I was in gales of laughter over the pee from Sam and the dog and I felt so horrible for continuing to laugh for several minutes afterward because Spike is one of my favorite characters. I kept thinking, "No he can't really be dead," thrice in a pained thought pattern and then I realized that I was STILL laughing and that I hadn't stop except to gasp in more oxygen when I could.

I loved your Anya and Al interactions, every last one of them was entirely amusing, well the kissing talk that she was eavsedropping on wasn't completely funny, only just a little, but everything else WAS completely funny.

Are you continuing to update or is this your final chapter? Will you have Anya privately disclose the events to Giles from her perspective and then perhaps an Epilogue involving Project Quantum Leap being allies tentative allies with COWS at least with the dispensation of certain information regarding important events for some other supernatural gig that Sam may find himself in? Please don't let Sam kill Angel/Liam too unless he's Angelus again.

-jwchan -
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
LMAO! that was GREAT! I really liked this very much, poor Giles must be super confused...lol...and what would he have done if Buffy had kissed him...lol

THANKS:D
mondu-the-fat chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
Very nice. A very solidly written fanfic for both Quantum Leap and Buffy.
NorJC chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
Well, I, for one, would be quite alright with having my face crammed into Anya's cleavage, and I suspect ole' Ripper wouldn't mind, either. However, Buffy has never been good at sharing her toys, so Anya may have to face a handfull of angry Slayer if she isn't careful. Nice and funny chapter at the end, C2C!
mmooch chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
*snicker* Poor Giles. Thrust back into his life...and Anya's chest...with no idea of what's going on. Too, too funny. I'd say more, but the giggles are preventing it.
eligin chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
Lovely, Lovely chapter. From Giles diorientation to Anya's inability to keep her cool. Although Giles should know hdidn't exactly commit murder, even if he was willing to for her. I can't wait to see how he explains not remembering any of the smooching between them. I hope he doesn't let his nobility get in the way, and takes what is being offered. Will wait on edge of seat for tomorrow.
Howard Russell chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
Fantastic save! Glad you got him out of that situation. Nicely done. Can't wait for the epilogue.
Howard Russell chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
I have to correct your use of "Elizabeth." Everything we've ever seen, including government records and her tombstone, reads "Buffy Anne Summers." The name "Elizabeth" was never used, not even once in the entire series. Apparently her parents were sadists. Or just big fans of "Family Affair."

Other than that, a really good story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
Howard Russell chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
Okay, the previous comment was for chapter six. *That* was the perfect ending. Sorry for the confusion.

This fic is really well done. The characters of both shows are well written. A quite enjoyable fic.
Howard Russell chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
The end of chapter five made me want to do a happy dance! Very cool! A perfect ending. Thank you.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »