Reviews for Eye of the Hurricane
IchigoPudding chapter 9 . 5/3
Wonderful story dear, but disappointed they didn't solve the case though
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
I loved this so much that I wish it was longer. Lol! No, seriously, it was perfect :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I love it! Gosh imma bookmark this.
fvck chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
IntoTheWilds chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Wow, that was soo good!
IntoTheWilds chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
This is going really good! But its after midnight and I'm exhausted lol I'll be back to it tomorrow :)
red2013 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
great story.

Solstice1394 chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I love the wolf
20000 WPM chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Well I didn't see that one coming. I am not used to the team not getting their man in the end. Your story kept me reading. Read it all in one night and did not stop to write a review because I wanted to get to the next chapter. It had a very good combination of drama, and agnst. It had enough wit and fun to keep it from being serious all the time. Thanks for sharing.
protective-kitsune chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
This story was so good! I could not believe that ending!
Grovek26 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Great story - real emotional rollercoaster
DZHoneyBee chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Seriously, this just gets better and better! You write so beautifully and the overall flow of the plot works really nicely. Usually in the past I've skipped over the crime/work parts of fics but I read this from beginning to end because I was so captivated!
DZHoneyBee chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Literally I'm obsessed with this fic already and I'm only on chapter two! I love love love the offbeat humor of the characters and the interactions of everyone! And I almost squealed when Hotch kissed Reid! I'm so excited to keep reading!
nekodreamstealer chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Wow, just wow. This deserves WAY more than 140 odd reviews.
Sharon T chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Great job on the plot and the writing :) loved it