Reviews for Sadaharu
CapitalEnvy chapter 21 . 3/24
I had this sent to later find so long ago.
i love okikagu chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
fantastic, great, amazing, lovely and cuteee
yes, okita and kagura are meant to each other!
i really enjoy reading the fic, i have fun with it.. i love the way the get closer and improve their relationship! x3
it is not Ooc, it is so gintama with okikagu
thanks i will be looking forward for more chaptesr.. even it has been a while since you update it doesnt matter.. i just wait for it paciently cause i know you must be busy.. anyways thanks a lot you are the best!
¬°Merry christmas! XD
take care
see ya!
IAMYOURFATHER9906 chapter 21 . 6/23/2015
This is amazing please write more! This is exactly how I imagined their relationship to be!
el chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
please continue the good work i like it
waitingforupdate chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
are you still going to update?
anyways, i really enjoyed this story. The relationship between Kagura and Okita deepened a lot in hte past 20 chapters. I hope you finish this story soon!
blueberry761 chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
"Sukonbu."
"Excuse me?"

Hilarious!
blueberry761 chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
So cute, i was beaming throughout the whole chapter! Best okikagu fanfic ive read so far!
korenai-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
ahahahahahahaha! SUPERB! LOVE IT!
Spooky Melissa chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
this is rather random. I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
Hilarious! LOVE the Little Mermaid and Naruto reference!...But that book...Ummmmm...Will it sell?
potsugi-deactivated chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
LOL "little mermalade"! Ok, the hole thing was really weird... I loved it! Okita and Kagura writing a fairy tale would be my dream come true. I'd laugh my ass out.
Gikari chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
Wow! Can't believe you actually updated. :D

Well anyways,this chapter was worth waiting.I was loling the whole time,while reading their little them,really. 3
Amanto chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
XD This chapter was hilarious! I loved hearing the story of the little marmalade XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ayjah chapter 21 . 7/23/2011