Reviews for Keep it Hidden
Angel5899 chapter 11 . 6/20
I'm a bit confused on why Amu was mad at Ikuto, why she was suddenly allowed back into school even though people are suppose to kill her, and how she graduated at the end of the year even as though only Ikuto should have graduated since their supposed to be there for three years and he was in his third and she was in her first.
A11YouN33d chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
this was such an elaborate story I loved it I enjoyed every chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Oh GAWD No French It Makes Me Want *Blood* And I Literally Drink Blood Because Me's Got Lack of Iron In Blood To Get It To Normal I Drink It
PS: I'll Leave It To You To Imagine What Type Of Blood I Drink. ;3
AmuletRebel chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Kill that man whore, kairi. Not to mention the slittiest bitchy ugliest whore, saaya. KILL THOSE WHORES!
HckrGrl19 chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Love this story please update soon!
nekogirl017 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I know u probably asked this question a long time ago but my favorite Japanese song is black diamond by 'Utau hoshina'! My second fav is boys by smile dk and then lastly meikyuu butterfly by 'utau hoshina' ikutos version! ( I melted the first time I heard it! Find it on youtube!)
seshomaru94 chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
wow poor Amu PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON its been like for ever
kittymyth96 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
lol i busted out laughing "Fuckin' silence" xD
Always in Trouble chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
When are you planning on updating?I hope it'll be soon :]
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Inuyasha is also my fav anime. My fav characters r zero n the girl(main character)from vk. Inuyasha n kagome from inuyasha with Sango n miroku. N shugo chara characters I all luv. N more! But 2 lazy 2! LOL
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
My fac ankle is vampire knight, shugo chara, high school ouran host club n la corda d'oro. I luv ur stories btw, keep on writing!
x-Blue Diamond-x chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Hi, i like your story but could u please stop with the 9im listening to...) im sorry for saying this but im sure noone out there really cares.
x-Blue Diamond-x chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow this is great! :)
Erstel 908iu chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Why you no update?
asdfghjjkl chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
I loved this story so much! It has a good plot and all. But seriously, orange cherry? Ew, do they even exists actually? Update soon please, but no pressure :)