Reviews for Nibblet and the Muppets
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
since you made me laugh so loud that half the bus looked at me like I was some sort of mental patient you get a review: Fantastic
catchthegoldensnitch7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awww that was adorable! I could totally c spike doing something like that.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was absolutely adorable!

I was giggling right along with them, awesome job!

-Dani
Angel715 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
LOL I LOVE SPAWN in every way!
Audra Vaikas chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This has got to be one of the cutest Buffy fics I've ever read.
Weaver Blyx chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
The sweetest Spike story ever. Love your style! And it's so nice to see a non-angst-ridden Spike fic. I can honestly see this happening. And this was honestly funny-I can't express enough how much I admire someone capable of conveying humor as well as a flare for dramatic suspense...and just a plain, good old fashioned love for storytelling that can't help but come through. (I was honestly worried Spike wouldn't be able to come up with a surprise for Dawn.) Excellent job. Only wish I'd discovered this sooner!
Lady Neferankh chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very amusing, and I can see this happening too. You captured Dawn and Buffy quite nicely too I think!

When you think about Spike's sarcasm and stuff like the way he enjoyed initially fiddling with clothing to dress up the "dummy" in his crypt, and then the Season 1 Episode 3 of "Angel" where we see him doing "funny voices" on a rooftop while watching Angel and a girl down below-it all fits!

Good job with your description and flow as well in shaping this into a very nice little one shot!
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Aww, very cute!
George chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
ROFL
jenny chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i loved this fic i adore it it was sweet and funny and so caring i love spike and this part of a relationship with dawn
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Brilliant story! Who would have thought Spike would be so entertaining. This is definitely going in my favorites
budlou chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Omigosh! This is too cute! :D
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
A nice short story with Spike and Dawn. Well, mostly just with Spike. There's not much interaction with Dawn there, actually. Still, the idea of Spike putting on a muppet show is hilarious.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh LOL. I loved this. It was hilarious. Thank you for cheerig me up.
Jessic M.C chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I loved it! i loved how he had to cover up his screw up with something so redicules!