Reviews for Ants in His Pants Glue in His Shoe
DJ Doena chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That's such a cute little story. Thanks for sharing it with us. :-)
happiness.is.my.goal chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was so cute! I'm loving the connection with the light up shoes! Great one-shot!
jojo130151 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is cute! I 3 it! :)
asirtodah chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Nice one-shot. I really enjoy reading your stuff.
Asulli chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love this :')

There should be more lol
nosaJRead chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Cool story beginning to end. Keep up the great work M!
Mayicita chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awwww... this was so sweet... I was expecting Lois to bully Clark in this story, but I was happily surprised when they actually became good friends... and Lois defended Clark and he gave her his shoe... they are so cute and have both the biggest of hearts :D
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Awe, this was so cute. I love that Sam likes Clark. Now I have to hurry up and read the rest of the other story to see if Lois ever remembers to ask Clark for her shoe back.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
omg... you have to make a sequel to this! you cant leave it as a one shot lol! imagine... a lois being there for clark since the BEGINNING how that would effect the whole cannon!
gigga chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was so adorable... I really loved it! I just started reading "You Make Daddy Sick" last night and i loved Lois' story and how you did a one-shot off of that. I don't know if you plan on doing another story around this, but I would love to read a Clois story where she comes bck and her and Clark remember eachother from their one day together in first grade. In any case, this was simply adorable.
esra chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I think, this is the sweetest and the cutest story I've ever read!
k3josai chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awww... this is really, really great! I actually missed this kind of Clois fic which involved their younger selves. But definitely, this fic of yours deserves two thumbs up and a fanfic recommendation.

Keep up the good work! Long live Clois!
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
ha ha. lois beat whiteny up. soo funny and great.
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Please Add Another Chapter or two.