Reviews for Fangs and Feathers
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Where's Ozonne? Isn't she like Flonne's younger Sister or something?

Btw Great story! I hope you can continue your hard work! Yes, Yes I believe Laharl and Flonne's daughter/son is gonna be cute.
Reaper7 chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Heh. it was amusing.

Can't wait for next chapter.
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Another great chapter, as always.

It was really funny, LOL

Flonne's way of thinking is just too innocent

Geez, you always take too long to update. Waiting is tiresome you know.
The Genius Mage chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
LOL this was hilarious, I really loved it. For some reason when I saw the Episode was called "vampire" it made me think of Valvatorez. 0_0

Great work!
Lady Tsuru27 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
This was a very amusing read! I liked that each story was sort of like it's own oneshot story, but they all linked together. It was like reading episodes of a cartoon or something; it somehow made each story a bit more quirky! I loved the little arc where Laharl accidentally proposed to Flonne; that's something they should have put in the manga! Great job! I hope you update soon.
firekitsune2z chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
I loved the new chapter (7)! There need to be more stories about these two but I really like your story! Hope to see more! :3
C. Willow chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
Quite hilarious. This is pretty much how I would imagine romance working out between the two.

Keep it up! I can't wait for the next installment. I also can't wait for that "engagement" fiasco to come full circle and the realization to hit Laharl in the face.
The Genius Mage chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Amusing? Definitely.

Funny? Definitely!

A great read? Definitely!

I love these one-shots. Fantastic work! Be sure to watch your grammar though, but 'sides that your writing is very entertaining.
RnR66 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Oh lawd how much I really wanna read on how Laharl would act meeting Flonnes family
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Your idea is hilarious! The image of Laharl being jealous of a little kid really cracks me up.

You're updating really fast these days. Keep it up!
Ability King KK chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
The thought of Laharl being jealous of a kindergardener is just hilarious. Him being afraid of meeting his pseudo-girlfriend's parents just adds to the hilarity.
Reaper7 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Huh. So he's temporarily 'immune' to love. Heh. Flonne likes younger boys.

PEDO! I think...

Anyway, it was funny. Almost scared my family had I not caught myself from cackling.

Anyway, it was good!
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
It's a little more serious than what you usually write, but it's still good anyway, what's the other idea you have in mind anyway?

Thanks for updating faster
Reaper7 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Awww... Okay, I'm a dood. Why the hell did I do that?

...

... Meh, who gives a damn. I like it! Cute, scary (In Laharl's eyes) and pretty nice in my opinion.

AWESOME! I await for more. And that's just cruel! Being banished for wanting pudding. FUTURE LAHARL SUCKS!

Anyway, can't wait for more!
omegarulesall chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
So cute. I really liked the last two chapters, nice to see this story updating :) lol at the misunderstanding this chapter and their reactions. Definately a great chapter.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »