Reviews for Misfit of Darkness
Sterling Blade chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
I will say that there were some spelling issues, but overall it's a good progression and some nice insight into Ameril'd character.

On a different note I have yet to return to neopets in the past months... Shenkuu River Rush just stopped working for me and that was the major pull to keep me heading back to the sight aside from my pets. *shrug* Maybe The Neopets Tream just needs to upgrade their servers and haven't yet... I'll lurk on there for a while and see if I can delve as deep into the backlogs as I can to start from the begining of the story of neopets to get a better grasp of it as a whole. Anyway now I'm off topic, I do hope to see more of this in the future Yemi.
Sterling Blade chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Excellent job with the chapter Yemi, i especially liked the bit of comedy with the two dark faeries pretending to be Flower and Butterfly faeries newr the end... And Yova... I sense bad things will occur because of her xP
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
oh tis was bad
SuicuneLuver chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Since I'm to lazy to log in I'll just do this, so far so good. As far as I could tell the chapter was flawless as far as grammar and spelling go and I like how the entire story is more drawn out than the original.
Sterling Blade chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Not much I can say hat needs improvement here, and I really am liking how Ameril interacts with her sister Arie at the end xP reminds me of how I used to bicker with my older sister believe it or not :) anyway keep the good work Yemi
Sterling Blade chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Alright overall I didn't see many errors though I did catch a misplaced word.

"All we were doing was making sure that the Library Faerie payed for her 'transaction' against Faerie kind. When she wakes up, she won't ever want to have anything to do with that Human again."

I do believe the word you were looking for was transgression :3 but all in all it's a pretty good chapter :3
Sterling Blade chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Now this I really wasn't expecting and that's a good thing, just dropping right into the faerie school xD and I remember Ameril from the original set :3
Kaname1993 chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
This is a very interesting series of stories you've got here. I have always wondered why there are no male faerie in neopets. As far as I know, I've never heard about how the faeries were created either. It's awesome that someone else was wondering the same thing and actually took the time to write a story about it. Neopets have never really been able to hold my interest for long periods of time since most of it docent really have any plot line to it but your story's got me hooked. I really would like to read more of it if you ever decide to come back to this.
Sterling Blade chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Hm... I wonder what will happen next. You've done very good with this chapter, no grammatical or spelling errors that I could find so that makes it all the better!
Sterling Blade chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
A rather interesting instigation of the event that led to Chase going outside, and soon an equal yet opposite event shall occur if I had to take a general guess as to what might happen, a more specific gues will have to wait a few more chapters so I can gather more details. And sorry for the reference to Newton's Third Law at the start of this review, I've got physics on the brain.
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
I hope you update soon. I like this story, it gives me a feeling of nostalgia. Are you going to update your Softly Snowing story anytime soon?
Sterling Blade chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Meh, it may have been abit heavy on the dialogue, I'll agree with you there. and Nixi made a good point to Chase about how you can't make friends without talking to strangers, though avoiding the creepy shady people is a smart thing to do. Now as for spelling and grammar errors in the chapter, well almost non-existant! so overall a 99.9999% good job using my new system for ranking a chapter!
Sterling Blade chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Ah yes! I decided to wait and review chapter three after I had read chapter four so that I'd be able to read more and continue to get a feel for these most recent chapters, it definitely has a more plausible meeting between Nixi and the Library Faerie's 'young' charge, I had a small flash back to an old movie at the mention of a garden. Ah good old times... Back to the review. I spotted very few if any grammatical or spelling errors in these last two chapters.

It has been a pleasure reviewing and have a good day,

~Dr. Edward Richtofen
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
OMG you updated! O_O YES! Id really like to see this story continue.
Sterling Blade chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I see that you have updated! And I hope more people review than just a little ol' me! And even though the revamp is still in it's infancy it is taking on a slightly more interesting tone than the original, though I shall continue to read what you had in the original portion of this series as well as keeping up with the rewrite. As for afew small problems with this chapter, well it's hard to tell who the stack of books fell on at the end, other than that it was mistake free as far as I could tell.