Reviews for How Prussia meet Canada
Yady chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You should continue
Jingshoelaces chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
NO YOU SHOULD NOT WRITE ANYMORE
until you give your story the proper care and affection it deserves.

If you know it's faulty than fix it. There is a button in the publish
section that a finds spelling mistakes, use it.

France's point of view is FAR too vague, he is the largest land mass and one of the oldest of the Europeans, he was quite strong back then, is he going to make up excuses for not winning or will he be honest to himself?

Is he just going to WALK away and let the Black Sheep of Europe take his dear little Amerique? Does he not care enough?

Or does he care too much? After seeing America chose England over food does France, being the country of love, realize the love between America and England and lets them be together because he loves them both enough to do that? If so then it would be most humorous to follow up with France's lewd ideas of what happens between them when America is older...

FRANCE LACKS PASSION.

I like the part about Kuma, you did an excellent job describing him but I'm afraid that won't be enough to save this story.
France and England grew up in a cruel environment, they're known for conquering other lands ruthlessly, what stopped them treating the American Siblings the same way? Did they see kindred spirits?Does England resent the way Big Brother France treated her so much that when she met America she vowed to never let someone else feel that way again?

Did France also feel sorry for how he treated Angleterre and decides to treat Canada differently? Any pedopholic thoughts surfacing?

The conversation between Bad Touch Duo and America's Hat is bland and tasteless as England's cooking, spice it up.

Please make this story better, I've had enough with correcting and I'm leaving to read something good, you have potential, that's why I wrote a proper review and not just "lol" and "u suck".

Another tip:
Any number that is higher than Zero and lower than ten should be written in letters; five, two, one,
and double digits or more written like this; 11, 34, 13, 111222333444567894763, 21,

I have followed and favorited your story, I expect improvement.
AutumnLeafFall chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
it isent that crappy its really cute and it would be awesome of you to do a sequil
MrsTrickster chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Make this into a full one story! It's practically SCREAMING continue!
Bloody Peach chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
asdfg- Too short. You must make a sequel.
EnduraAngel chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
3 Sequal~? Please~? :3
Chiabride chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
make a sequel please please please make a sequel its too short