Reviews for Therapeutic Snogging
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
"Oh lord, you're actually snogging." HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was adorable!
FinnickOdairGetInMyBed chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was really funny, I love your remus/sirius stories! They're my fav pairing, please write more! :D xo
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
The last part was pretty funny.

"oh lord, you're actually snogging"!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
MY dear wizarding god, that last line just made it for me! Yups, they are actually snogging! There are no words that can express my love for you at this moment. ;) :D :)
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
the line at the endpriceless. and I love the entire fic. perfect!
Lyssi chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Omggg loved that! :) it was really sweet and cute and I especially loved the parts where Sirius said "because he's a werewolf" and Remus was so not ready for the shit to go down lol. Also I lol'd at the part where James was like "s-n-o-g-g- oh, they're actually snoggin I was like oh snap lol
herrrrrr chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
that was very sweet and cute

but the characters didnt seem like sirius and remus at all.. you added their personality but the kiss was VERY girlie.. could've been better :) ur good..
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
haha the last line. You know I've never been much for remus/sirius because I never really thought of remus that way but the way Sirius came out with being gay I couldn't help but think, maybe. After all you never hear of any relationships he had while at school and he was supposed to be the popular one.
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
"Oh, Lord you're actually snogging"

lol, Priceless.
xNomii chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
"Sirius and Remus, sitting in a tree, S-N-O-G-G-Oh lord, you're actually snogging."

Genious! Brilliant! Amazing!
padfootlover4eva chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
wow, that was funny! i really liked it.
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
he he yay! That was sweet! loved James at the end.

x
YourMonster chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh I loved it. Especially that part there at the end with James. That was hilarious. XD
braceface freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OMG! I LOVED James' reaction at the end! LOL!