Reviews for A Ghost of Battles Past
ChloeyS chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Soo cuutee,
Thank you for writing!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Dramatic and sweet and touching, nice one!

:D
IShouldBeOverThis chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I loved this! Very tender and sweet. Brett is my favorite Holmes (though BC is my favorite Sherlock!) RDJ is a great actor but I dislike the movie-watch Chaplin for his acting chops. I'm curious now about the authors you mention. So, what's Santa Claus like? And you must, must, must read the comic. It's amazing-even darker than the film, if you can imagine.
jaws chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
cute : )
It's this - or CLUEDO chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Are you sure this should be going on his blog? You know that he will never be hearing the end of it - even if Harry won't die of heart attack - there's still Donovan or Anderson... ; )

It's a nice story. So great you chose this fandom as well as the original. Your English is great (in my opinion...but I'm only German, so...).

I liked that switching between the POVs and the use of the first person. Looking forward to other stories!

Cheers : )
Scath Rocco Meoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Another cute fic. ;)

Just watch for too modern expressions that probably wouldn't be used by them in their time like "fuck" or "blog". It'll make your work even richier. :D
Rosewall chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love it! What a simple,yet effective idea for a fic! I love Caring!Sherlock!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
xDDDD roflmfao! AND THEN SOME! xDDDD "And I must state for the record; Sherlock Holmes is, no matter if you call him a sociopath or a freak, a bloody damn good kisser." xDDD I cant stop laffing! xDDDDD N I luvved "God, who am I kidding?

I would gladly sacrifice a considerable amount of brain space to memorize every single inch of John Watson." too N "I didn't look at the man in front of me, I looked up at the ceiling in hope that maybe the answers to my problems could be found there. But it was just a ceiling." N "he told me with a voice that was both mild and firm at the same time. Being able to pull of such a paradox was to typical of the detective that I couldn't help but smile." overall, I think it's safe to say I absolutely positively completely and undoubtedly, invariably, irreplacibly LOOOOOOVEEEEEEA this story! DDDD Wana do me a favor pleez though...? .
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Haha, love the end! Actually, love the lot; very sweet.

-Lee x