Reviews for Life Through Sea Green Eyes
I loved it
human being chapter 10 . 3/16
i am the same 1 who has commented like 12... times...?

Any way... i LOVE this story! And i was sooooo sad when callilope and gemma died beacuse they were such great characters. On that note they r great because only a very imaginative person thought of them and brought them to life. i think u did a great job making this AMAZING story and i cant wait 2 continue!
human.being.alwy chapter 5 . 3/15
the last part is reminding me of the first book's opening ceremonies(btw im a die hard HG fangirl)
jvader chapter 65 . 3/2
So I've been reading your story for a while now and i LOVE IT! My account is new (and i'm learning how to work it :P) because i read this and had to make one and tell you, Grand Admiral Chelli, you write so incredibly well! I've seen many people try to achieve this level of superior fanfictional writing and come no where close! There are no cliches and plenty of twists! I love the way you tell the story and truly capture the character as who they are supposed to be without messing up the original story!
Thank you so much for this and i will keep reading our works!
feathersparks149 chapter 79 . 2/1
This is some genius writing. I've read it all over the last few days and can't remember being so impressed with a fanfic.
bluechicken chapter 79 . 1/27
I like the twist. Just asking, is the strange land China?
bluechicken chapter 24 . 1/24
Thank you for putting on some different A/N this time
bluechicken chapter 4 . 1/23
Do you have to put the same author's note on every single chapter?
This fanfiction is just wonderful!
I've just read the first two chapters and they're amazing! Can't wait to read the others!
Cameron chapter 79 . 1/8
I love the ending, thats what I missed in the film and book, I always though finnick should have lived, great story.
Orion Books chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
I'm a publisher from Orion books I am wondering if you would consider having your story published into a short story?
Guest800 chapter 79 . 12/19/2016
Guest258 chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Gr8 chapter.
SharKohen chapter 79 . 10/16/2016
Thank goodness for Aus and thank goodness even more for good writers! I couldn'5 put this down and now my wokr is suffering! Well done! Bravo! Exactly what I would have wanted to see in a Finnick POv story. The OCs were interesting, the characters were fantastically in character and now I remember why Finnick's my favorite after Peeta ( lower on the list.). Excellent story.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »