Reviews for Life Through Sea Green Eyes
Orion Books chapter 3 . 2/19
I'm a publisher from Orion books I am wondering if you would consider having your story published into a short story?
Guest800 chapter 79 . 12/19/2016
STHIS WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDD YASSS
Guest258 chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Gr8 chapter.
SharKohen chapter 79 . 10/16/2016
Thank goodness for Aus and thank goodness even more for good writers! I couldn'5 put this down and now my wokr is suffering! Well done! Bravo! Exactly what I would have wanted to see in a Finnick POv story. The OCs were interesting, the characters were fantastically in character and now I remember why Finnick's my favorite after Peeta (Katniss...is lower on the list.). Excellent story.
Guest chapter 79 . 9/29/2016
I love this story. Beautiful
Guest chapter 79 . 8/31/2016
This is the best Finnick story I have read so far! Very, very convincing and realistic and sticks to the plot of THG series; and the writing is extremely discriptive and beautiful. Would definitely recommend to any Finnick/Odesta fan!
dysphere chapter 79 . 7/16/2016
I liked this story so much, that when I tried to read another story telling of Finnick's life, I just couldn't, your version was canon for me. I even prefer this story to canon too, because it really goes more into the gritty that the original books couldn't. I can take it or leave it his death, but I didn't mind that you tried to save him from his fate in the books.
Guest chapter 79 . 7/10/2016
I know you wrote this years ago but I just have to say this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Like many I was sad about Finnick's death but you have allowed me to have the closure I needed. I too believe in my head this is what Finnick's ending should have been. Thank you for this story. It is truly amazing!
doraviolet1 chapter 48 . 7/5/2016
this story is getting more and more interesting, although at first is not my fav story but i does have so much fun to read it now.
doraviolet1 chapter 48 . 7/5/2016
Lien chapter 79 . 6/26/2016
Hi there,

I see you wrote this years ago so not sure if you will even read this. I fell in love with the Hunger Games story like Finnick fell for Annie: it crept up on me. I have read a lot of fanfictions since but this one is by far the best and I can totally imagine it to be his true story. Thank you for giving Finnick the happy ending he deserved. Somehow his death got to me more than Prim's as he suffered so much already it just struck me as deeply unjust. When I reread the Hunger Games again, this will be how it goes in my head. I find it wonderful you had the inspiration and dedication to write his entire story and I must say you are an excellent writer. Very professional.
I would like to point two minor details though. According to the books, Finnick received an 11 as training score in his first Games not a 10. Also he was the youngest victor ever so the part where you say in the history of the Games one or two 12 year olds won, is not correct. Not to be a bitch or something, I just noticed.

Thanks again for this.
bloodamber chapter 79 . 5/30/2016
I loved reading this story, you wrote the whole things so well and captured Finnick's POV really well, especially when it came to the events of the books. But I loved the life/events you built for him before everything with Katniss started. And I am not ashamed to say to had me in tears more than once throughout this story and especially this ending because it made me so happy that Finnick got his happy ending after EVERYTHING he had to endure and sacrifice! His death was probably the most heart wrenching thing in the book and movie hands down and god Im so glad you put that escape clause into that trident. And because you have woven this story so nicely into the books (following everything the way it happened except for Finnick being dead) I'm going to just pretend that this is how the story ended for Finnick anytime I watch/read the Hunger Games to save myself the grief of losing him :( Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 79 . 5/30/2016
This was an amazing story and you had me in tears by the end! I was worried that you might end up killing him off considering you conformed to the book for the rest of the story but I'm so glad you wrote him an escape clause so he could get the happy ending he so deserved. Fantastic story! Fantastic writing! Thank you so much! :)
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 79 . 5/2/2016
I'll read this fanfic in A DAY AND A HALF!
Can you believe it?
Seriously, BEST FINNICK STORY EVER!
I'm so glad you diidn't kill him off at the end, I love you so much for that :D
Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing story!
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 25 . 5/1/2016