Reviews for Life Through Sea Green Eyes
Guest chapter 79 . 12/7/2021
I loved it except for the ending. I love finnick, I know you do too but I like fanfiction that goes with cannon and we all know that finnick died that day in the sewer katniss detonated her hollow. It blew up, how could he have survived a bomb like that ? I'm also equally frustrated at the blatant lie that Katniss can't keep secrets. She may not be the best liar but she's never been a gossip. These are too different things. Also work on your emotive language I have a feeling that you struggle to get through emotionally and mentally strenuous scenes. Take it from someone whose lost their mind before, you're not describing it well enough. Take a long look at the way Suzanne Collins describes Katnisses break down. Take it from there.
Wizardemilord chapter 79 . 11/28/2021
This has got to be the best Hunger Games fanfic I've ever read. This is like the ATYD of the Hunger Games fandom and I honestly can't understand how this fic didn't become just as popular because this is a masterpiece. It gives me the satisfaction of knowing more about people like Johanna, Annie and Mags and I love this fic for that because I've always been craving for an outlook of life in and out of the Games from their perspective and this is as good as it can get. You've done a great job in keeping the characters as canon compliant as possible and all the OC's like Blake, Mara and Natare are very well thought out. I know I'm about 10 years too late to read this but I'll definitely recommend this wonderful fic to all my fellow Finnick Odair obsessed Hunger Games fans. Once again, brilliant work! Kudos!
Guest chapter 79 . 9/9/2021
I thoroughly enjoyed this whole read. Came across it accidentally and I'm so glad I did! Thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/28/2021
I’ve got a question. If Finnick won 65th Hunger Games and year later was 66th Hunger Games. That means, if thats his first year as a mentor and the second he spends as a Victor, shouldn’t it be 67th Hunger Games instead of 68th?
Guest chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
This was insanely good. Made me think about Finnick and Annie in a whole new way. Really. Really. Good
ambernls chapter 77 . 10/16/2020
This is life-alteringly good...like suck you into a different world and make you love him like he's your own self good...It seriously must be read by everyone. I don't know if the author is a professional writer, but they should be. They may be working in someone else's world, but the character development here is as good as I've ever read anywhere in any novel. I wish this was publishable so it could receive the legitimacy that it deserves.
ReadBooksWriteThings chapter 79 . 9/18/2020
Wow, I loved this fic so much. I've literally sat in the same spot for the past 5 hours and absolutely devoured this story. My eyes are killing me but it was so worth it. Every single character and detail was just so well thought out and amazing. Finnick and Annie, along with Natare, Mags, Mara, and Blake were just such amazing and well written characters. I love Finnick so much and I loved seeing him live in this. I don't know if you'll see this review but you're such a great writer. Well done on this beyond awesome fic!
Guest chapter 79 . 8/7/2020
I am speechless.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2020
Oh so sad. Let me just... cray over here for a hot minuto...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2020
Ope, the sad vibe is winning out
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2020
“Sir. Free. Sex.”

Geez, I don’t know if to laugh to cry.
SingSwan chapter 13 . 8/1/2020
Woah, I love the complicated character of his father! He’s spoken only a handful of sentences, but I feel like he already has such a deep personality that has a lot of meaning to Finnick
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Brooooo, this is so good! The style is very fitting, and your writing is seriously quality—which I appreciate more than you might imagine. Loving it so far
Sansho chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
Wow, wow and wow again!
This story just took me by storm. I was swept away under the force of your Finnick and how very true to his character he felt.
You've truly managed to capture his essence - his devotion, his disgust with the capitol, his personas. I was awed with how You've built the world before the rebellion, and how it came to be.
Thank you for such an amazing story!
chloeyeitzen chapter 79 . 7/8/2020
Hiiii, so a little late huh?anyway wanted to let you know that this story is beautifully written. Would love to see a part two where they continue traveling and then later announce Finnicks survival to, at least Katniss
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »