Reviews for Life Through Sea Green Eyes
ambernls chapter 77 . 10/16
This is life-alteringly good...like suck you into a different world and make you love him like he's your own self good...It seriously must be read by everyone. I don't know if the author is a professional writer, but they should be. They may be working in someone else's world, but the character development here is as good as I've ever read anywhere in any novel. I wish this was publishable so it could receive the legitimacy that it deserves.
ReadBooksWriteThings chapter 79 . 9/18
Wow, I loved this fic so much. I've literally sat in the same spot for the past 5 hours and absolutely devoured this story. My eyes are killing me but it was so worth it. Every single character and detail was just so well thought out and amazing. Finnick and Annie, along with Natare, Mags, Mara, and Blake were just such amazing and well written characters. I love Finnick so much and I loved seeing him live in this. I don't know if you'll see this review but you're such a great writer. Well done on this beyond awesome fic!
I am speechless.
Oh so sad. Let me just... cray over here for a hot minuto...
Ope, the sad vibe is winning out
“Sir. Free. Sex.”

Geez, I don’t know if to laugh to cry.
SingSwan chapter 13 . 8/1
Woah, I love the complicated character of his father! He’s spoken only a handful of sentences, but I feel like he already has such a deep personality that has a lot of meaning to Finnick
Brooooo, this is so good! The style is very fitting, and your writing is seriously quality—which I appreciate more than you might imagine. Loving it so far
Sansho chapter 1 . 7/28
Wow, wow and wow again!
This story just took me by storm. I was swept away under the force of your Finnick and how very true to his character he felt.
You've truly managed to capture his essence - his devotion, his disgust with the capitol, his personas. I was awed with how You've built the world before the rebellion, and how it came to be.
Thank you for such an amazing story!
chloeyeitzen chapter 79 . 7/8
Hiiii, so a little late huh?anyway wanted to let you know that this story is beautifully written. Would love to see a part two where they continue traveling and then later announce Finnicks survival to, at least Katniss
Leo36033 chapter 79 . 6/1
I honestly loved this story. I loved how it explained how Finnick loved Annie even though she was considered “mad” and I loved how you’ve captured the personality of Finnick. My favorite parts are in the middle between the phase of Finnick meeting Annie all the way up to the quarter quell. I also love that you chose to save Finnick rather than let him die in the sewer sequence. I always hated how Finnick died a couple of weeks/months after regaining Annie. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Robert Barone chapter 27 . 5/27
Really, you should make some money off this. This is the best fanfic I've ever read
Robert Barone chapter 79 . 5/22
This is the BEST fan fiction I have ever read. If you haven't all ready, could you do a Johanna Mason story?
I would really like to see one of those:) Thanks
jenna chapter 79 . 5/17
Wow! This story was incredible; at some point I caught up to the story in Catching Fire, and as I was rereading it, I kind of read them side by side, and the parallel is very well done, even exact lines. It definitely agree that Finnick (also my favorite) deserved a better fate, and his death never really made sense or had a point. Really awesome writing, I loved reading this, and I was hooked the whole time. Great job!
This is an incredible story! I just finished reading it and I think it is the perfect addition to the Hunger Games trilogy. You should publish this properly, it's amazing!
I totally agree about Finnick's death. With most of the characters, their death is written on the page and you know that its the end of their story. But I definitely think Finnick's story was not complete and he deserved a happy ending as much as Katniss and Peeta deserved theirs.
Keep on writing!