Reviews for GG6: Live or Let Spy
How I Make Lemonade chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
So... Cammie dies and joins zach in hevan?
ilovemybestfriends chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Awww! Yay! :D
xJETx chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
(: i cried...literally! you are SUCH an mazing author and i hope yo continue to write.
EternalSerenityGallaghergirl chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
awe thats cute, but sad that she died. Awe at least she'll be with Zach and her dad.
EternalSerenityGallaghergirl chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
awe they graduated... lol Abby yelling at townsend.
samcheese1 chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! WHY DID YOU MAKE ZACH DIE! NO OFFENCE BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE HIM DIE. YOU RUINED THE STORY! I OFFICIALLY HATE THIS STORY!
AmethystOpal chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
I'm so depressed that Zach actually dies and doesn't mysteriouly pops alive again :'( like he does in GG4 :'(
Lmb111514 chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
This was an amazing story! Please keep writing great things like this!
neesh32 chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
is this the end? ;0
tbdeleted chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
OKAY THAT WAS AMAZING! I was like, literally crying :'( from your amazingness, and, well, ZACH'S DEAD! lmao, good job
Aly Goode chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
NOOOOO! ZACH CANNOT DIE! :'/ ... you MUST make a GG7 IF ZACH COMES BACK! PLZ PLZ OHHH PLZ MAKE ZACH LIVE!
MiriCG chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
That was a Katniss-Peeta moment. Gone wrong. Way wrong. I see now. Poor things. Nothing left to say.
MiriCG chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
The Parthenon? I find it hard to believe that the Circle was able to keep police/fire-fighters away. I don't care how persuasive, not all can be bought out by money when it comes to saving items and places of historical value.

"Never underestimate a Gallagher Girl." Macey smirked bravely.

"I AM a Gallagher Girl." She bit back.

I realize that that was a very serious moment, but I nearly burst out laughing.

"But you did!" My mom's eyes were watering. "DID YOU EVER THINK I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU?" Wait. What? Then he proposes? After he hears this?

"Rachel Morgan, will you marry me?" There was a long silence.

"Yes." WHAT?

Same. I mean, that really wasn't the time or the place, Mr. Solomon, though I suppose it all worked out. I get that the proposal doesn't have to be done in the 'perfectly romantic environment' or something like that, but this was highly unorthodox.
MiriCG chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
You know, I never read this fanfic until now. This is the only chapter I read, too. I'll try to go back and read the rest, but I have to say that it seems pretty good.

Most poignant parts: Zach. Whoa.

and the moment/flashback when she finds out about her father. Now I feel like writing a one-shot for each of these...
Lmb111514 chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
This was amazing! Was this the last chapter or are there more?
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »