Reviews for The Potion Master's Dilemma
rndmprsnlily chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
*blinks* ddnt Quirrell figure it out?
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
actually, your A/N is wrong. remember Proffesor Quil or something, he figured it out and he is a wizard. but Proffesor SNape was right. that riddle was hard and it took Hermione many tries to finally figure it out.
NorikoSourisak chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
You really love using the Reductus poison, don't you? I think it's awesome that you continue to use the same details in each of your stories, like Ogden's Old Firewhisky and others, something many people would be hard-pressed to do. I am one third of the way done reading your stories and have loved all of them so far!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ha ha. Yes, only Hermione can best him. Little does he know... ;)
RebelRikki chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
What exactly is the Philosophers Stone? I'm confused. But this was very well written, as is everything else you write. Keep at it!
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Quite perfect, if I do say so m'self.

I really think this one was perfect. Quite realistic for the potions master.

Please keep up the fantastic writing!
Maddy-Riddle chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Great idea you have!

Now I don't feel so stupid as I felt when I was trying to solve Snape's riddle when I first read the book!

This was a very good scene.

Hehehehe, sorted a Hufflepuff! funny ideed!
Jaws chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
What an interesting story idea and well done. Keep up the good work!
Morbane chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Simple and amusing too. I loved the portrait characterisation.
hasapi chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
*laughs* that was amusing... and fun as well.
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Poor Sevvy doesn't know who he's up against, now, does he?
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I liked that.
yam chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
fits! I suggest if you have chance send

it to J.K Rowling and that's the best thing i can come up with at the moment.

the best thing about Snape I've ever read!
Miracle Vedilien chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
...

...

You do realize that I haven't any idea what to say, right? I've just happened to run out of synonyms for "excellent" with you.

-Miracle :)
Reine Dansante chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Voila! C'est moi! Reine Dansante! Think I was dead, did you? Well, you haven't managed to rid of me yet! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA-*ahem* okay. I'm better now.

Okay. This is EXACTLY how he thought this up. EXACTLY. Not one change needed. It's PERFECT. You portray their thoughts so truly and keep their character. My god! How DO you do it? It's amazing! I swear! I bet J.K. Rowling herself could learn a thing or two from you! You are the goddess! I bow down to you, O Great One! You could publish stuff! I swear! It'd be on the bestseller's list for years! You have such talent! I mean, just look at this piece! It's so rare to find someone with a gift like yours! Incredible! Absolutely incredible!