Reviews for The Potion Master's Dilemma
kaput chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
I know, I read the sequel first... Oh, well. Anyway, this was very, very good. I liked it.
Belle Starr 777 chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
There can never be too many of your Snapefics!

a.k.a. Belle Starr
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
i think you should write a sequel giving professor snape's reaction when he found out that hermione had figured it out.
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Wonderful! I love it! Just like him, isn't it?
Elspeth1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Oooh, nice companion piece to "I never counted on her." I especially like the bit of angst/guilt/whatever over the poison-and the whiney portrait. Poor Severus, so self-confident about his little logic puzzle-only to have it solved by a Gryffindor.
eclecticmum chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
I simply adore your MSSfics, they are so *very* Severus :) You capture his essence perfectly. Glad to see you are gifting us with more of your lovely writings again! Off to read the sequel...
Normandie M chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Ah, perfect...one of those things I thought about quite a bit. Our dear Potions Master, is a genius, isn't he? Anyhoo, love the
Wyltk chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Neat ideal! I've never seen anything like this before. But if you will let me be a bit picky. First as someone else said in their review Quirrel had to get past it and also it was two bottles of nettle wine and three bottles of poison. Sorry I'm a real perfectionist sometimes. Good job though! I hope to see more from you!

-Wyltk
Elorapid chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
that was very good! first like it and you have a very good talent for writing (not that I know anything worth it *g*) Yours Truly
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
"It’s brilliance. It’s sheer brilliance.”

INDEED. Off to read the sequel! *Whistles happily*
Hermione Black5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
That was great!

Thanx
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
that was lovely
Ozma chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This is wonderful! I love the image of him chewing on the quill! Yes, please do write another missing scene with Severus's reaction when he finds out that Hermione solved his riddle!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Delightful! :-)
Sova chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Well, I always thought that Quirrell figured it out before Hermione. Otherwise, how did he get into the chamber?
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »