Reviews for Submersion
HollyDawn chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Awwww I loved this so much... Thank you for writing this.
HollyDawn chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Omg I think my new otp is Andy! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU BRILLENT AUTHOR! ITS 230 AM WHERE I LIVE RIGHT NOW AND I CANT STOP READING!
Shika.Tot chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
So! I loved this story wayyy more. Awesome! I figured it was Abel when he mentioned the names on the mirror. Fab. I was hesitent to read these stories but I'm so glad I did! I work 10 hour days and I couldn't sleep until I read all of em! I'm gunna be a tired camper but it was worth it. I hope you are thinking of writing another ;)
lcn chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
YES! You finally got them together! I knew this would happen from when you first had Anna and Cody talk in Shattered :)
Veneficus-13 chapter 21 . 3/17/2011
Hey great sequels! I noticed them after I had sent the review for Survival, but oh well. I really liked the three stories. They were suspensful and kept me reading. Normally I don't like the stories with older Zack and Cody, but these were really good. Keep up the good work! Cheers!
Kariko-chan chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
I promised myself I wouldn't miss the last chapters and I still did it. ;_; I couldn't read in Berlin, I was too tired on the weekend and then I totally forgot to look in my inbox. And something like this always happens at the end of the stories.

One little thing before I say something about the end of Submersion. In chapter 16 you wrote that Anna squealed when Cody put Ella down but I'm pretty sure that Ella squealed.

To the culprit. I totally DIDN'T suspect Abel. o.o I didn't even remember him until his name was mentioned again. I'm glad that it's not one of Codys friends. That would be cliché and just wouldn't feel right. His and James death were sudden. Well Abels, James' suffering at the end gave the whole thing a good feeling.

Codys dreams are strange. But I liked the thing with one character changing to another and with James and past-Cody. Especially James'. Cody needed help to come out of the darkness that is the past he couldn't forget. When Cody grapped James' hand he showed that he wanted to let go of the past, but for that he would have to confront his fear. That was hard to explain in English. XD

A few things: 1.I liked the scenes with James and Jimmy in the car and with the fridge.

2. Codys solo run really are stupid. But after Zack talked I understood.

I really enjoyed reading this story. I'm looking forward to more adultTwins. I really like them. XD
Gast94 chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
This chapter was really, really good! It was a good ending for the whole series and I'm really glad it all ended that well.

But I'm also sad, that it's over now. I relly loved it so much!

#by the way: I think Survival was the best!
tiger002 chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
That was a great way to end it, and a fitting way to give teh series closure. I think my favorite part was the dream. I could feel how Cody felt, finally letting go of his past. What James did was horrible, but that was only a part of his life. Congratulations on finishing this series, and I look forward to seeing whatever story you write next. Are you going back to the falling slowly series, or something completly new?
RachelLermanSarahKeynes chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
That last chapter was really deep; the fact that Cody was talking to the Cody that was raped and all and how no one but only himself can help him let go of the past...another thought that occured was James and his reason for saving Cody...whether he really did it out of love or lust that remains a mystery...and its really cute that he and Anna got together :)...overall Great trilogy! Well done and God forbid you stop writing stuff like this :) And as a reader i want to thank you for writing it. it was fun, deep, insightful...i can just go on but i think you get the idea. :)))
lor4eto chapter 21 . 11/2/2010
That chapter was great! Loved it! Great job!
Alice chapter 21 . 11/2/2010
Wow. This was amazing. I can't believe it's all over. It was amazing.
Wyntirsno chapter 21 . 11/2/2010
That was a great chapter, scary. I am so glad that Cassie remembered, and you didn't tell us that she told. That made the rescue so much more dramatic. I can't believe that he put him in the lake, wow. James really did in an extremely warped way care about Cody. He actually saved him, that was weird. Glad that Cody is finally able to move on with his life. Sad to see this series over with. I liked all your characters. Can't wait to see what your next story will be.
Lady Alice101 chapter 20 . 10/29/2010
are you going to post the next chapter 2morrow?
lor4eto chapter 20 . 10/29/2010
Loved it! Update soon!
Alice chapter 20 . 10/29/2010
I cant belive he's gone!

How is he gone?

I guess jimmy shouldn't. Have trusted him. No, I think James has non after cody because he is a killer so he mightve seen something. But I'm sure a serial killer would know the things to look for while lookin for another serial killer!

Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter. Will it be up tomorrow?