Reviews for Second Chances
sheepeater chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ooh, interesting. I definitely have time see how this goes!
Tayashia chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Ouch... Poor Angeal, getting compared to Vincent in that aspect. Update soon please!
Tayashia chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Good Cloud is going to do SOMETHING! Angeal and Yuffie make a great team... T.T Poor Tifa! T.T
Tayashia chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
What is Tseng planning?
Tayashia chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Ohhh... _ What is Rufus doing hiding that thing! I REALLY hope nothing happens to Tifa. Cloud would either be ticked off or feel too helpless to do anything. I hope that he is ticked off, that way he does SOMETHING!
Tayashia chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Hahaha! That's what the stupid drunks get for trying to keep information for Angeal... I feel kind of sorry for Shin-ra when Angeal finally meets up with them. .
Tayashia chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Te hee I like Rude's crush! I never thought that Rude my have one, other than... well I just never really thought of Rude. He is really quite compared to his partner. ... hmm...
Tayashia chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
NOO! Tifa! Who has her? Where is she? Does Cloud know? What's going on with Tifa! T.T
Tayashia chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I bet that he is going to get himself into trouble! XD
Tayashia chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
T.T I feel bad for Angeal... he will noy be in the greatest of shape when he remembers how he died... T.T
Tayashia chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
T.T Poor Marlene!
Tayashia chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I love the characterizations that yo have for everyone! I can't wit to read about 'Gel's reactions to things...
Tayashia chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Definitely interesting! XD
xaonrider92 chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
Fairly interesting read, though some details are a bit off, like where is Denzel who is supposed to be living with Cloud n Tifa n that Hojo is supposed to be dead. But considering that Angeal is alive too Hojo being alive isn't that big of a surprise. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
lucian87 chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
Awesome can't wait for more!