Reviews for The Photo Album
Leo105 chapter 4 . 15h
Naww, that was just adorable. I enjoyed reading it very much, this whole series, and I thank you very much for sharing this little masterpiece.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2019
I'm very glad you didn't marry Harry off with Ginny. I never liked her and I find it amusing that I like Chase better, even though we hardly know anything about her. I feel she's a better match with HER. He was only put with Ginny so he could be an official part of the Weasley family and I always found that cheesy. It's also nice you gave his kids their OWN names, instead of naming them after people. I really enjoy your Definition Of stories. They're one of my favorites and you did a spectacular job :-) Thanks for sharing with us.
Hinata7 chapter 4 . 2/17/2019
I seem to come back and reread this from the first story to the very end of this one. I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2018
you have such talent, it's bloody unfair!
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 10/22/2018
I know my latin is rusty, but isn't volocorpus I will my body [without saying what] rather than volacorpus, flying body?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
The second time reading these stories was a wonderful as the first. Thank you. Very well written. I love the level of detail you use
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 4 . 5/9/2018
What a beautiful ending :) Wonderful series all around.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2018
Loved all the little stories! You made me laugh and smile silly. Thank you!
GuLaLi561 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
this is super cute and endearing ..my late mom used to scribble behind photographs too and it always bring a good memorable stories behind the picture taken :)
Blue Blossoms chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I like the captions, they are funny and appropriate too!
Blue Blossoms chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
A rather nice conclusion of a very wonderful series! I had thought harry would end up with some hot Ravenclaw, but this is cute too!
Blubule chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
I just love this serie ! So beautiful :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
This photo album was a great idea!
Grobe chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Thank you for continuing to write something beautiful even after The Definition. Grandpa Snape is such an adorable idea :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Excellent. Well done. Thanks.