Reviews for The Photo Album
Anna chapter 4 . 2/14
Love this series:D!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
I just noticed that this was actually the ending. And I have to say, this was a perfect ending :)
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Aww, very warm and fuzzy! I'm glad Harry didn't become an Auror after all. I like the artistic career. After the harrowing childhood and youth he had, Harry deserves some peace and happiness. Now, you just need to find Snape a nice, cozy partner. ;)

Very nice series.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Oh, I do hope someone lets Harry know about the stasis spell on the portrait. Maybe Dumbledore's portrait could tell him, as I'm sure it was he who probably cast it over the house. Then again, Snape would probably not want portrait James insulting him continually, either, so perhaps it's best that it doesn't move.
TotalOtaku07 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Just loved all of them. ,
Kitty Savella chapter 4 . 3/2/2013

I adored it.
Tree of Angels chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Beautiful!
her illusion chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Newton's Third Law of Motion indeed huh?haha i hate physics..and the way snape tried to wake harry up, the job you stuck him in was certainly unique(i only wish it was real so i could order from him too).the image of a scowling baby is adorable!
achillies-eel chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Tawww, that was adorable. Of course Harry has kids with Eidetic memories! Cuties. I'm surprised he got hitched to one of the female persuasion, though; thought he'd got together with some hot Ravenclaw dude and adopt. But this is just as good!

Reading your fics is really making me want to start writing again...
adafrog chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Love this so much!
SNHfvr chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
What's not to love about these stories. Thank you! Such a sweet conclusion to a lovely beginning ;-)
SNHfvr chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I loved this chapter in particular. I have yet to read of Lily and James in a picture seeing their son grown. Its like closure and maybe a new beginning to see how it is. I love it. Thank you for making me think of the possibility. Complete awesomeness! As usual ;-)