Reviews for The Switchover
scarletrainbow1 chapter 42 . 10/16/2014
A thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you.
hpnut1 chapter 42 . 8/3/2014
I loved the story!
mainstreet52 chapter 42 . 11/24/2013
This is a well-written and enjoyable fanfic. Thanks for writing. :)
Madtrek chapter 42 . 1/28/2012

This was amazing! You are my crossover IDOL. You managed to find an ingenius way of blending the two fandoms and kept the characters of both and the plot of HP mostly intact. I'm extremely impressed.
Kore-Proserpina chapter 29 . 12/8/2011
Oh man, when I read the summary for this story, you should have seen how my inner nerd danced with glee. This far surpassed my expectations! I loved the character interactions and the way you wove the plot. Excellent story!
Wassermagierin chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
"Doctor, may I ask why you are currently behaving as though you have contracted Cardonian muscle spasms? Such a condition cannot be displayed in humans…"

"I believe," Snape drawled, "that Mr McCoy was attempting to stop you from talking."

"Indeed," Snape repeated, sounding uncannily Vulcan for a split second. "Although his subtlety has all the finesse of a mountain troll."

"So do Spock's social skills," McCoy muttered through clenched teeth.

I would just like to tell you that I spent an entire minute hanging over the armrest of my chair laughing hysterically after reading this part. This was simply hilarious!

...Correction. The entire idea of Kirk, Spock and McCoy being stuck in the HP-verse while Voldemort and his Death Eaters are stuck inside the Enterprise's brig is hilarious. And you are amazing for pulling this off so well.

Amazing job!
bookdragon01 chapter 42 . 10/21/2010
This was a very well-written and engaging story. I enjoyed it even though the K/S didn't ring true to me somehow. (Maybe because the two trinities strike me as corresponding as Kirk Harry; Spock Hermoine; McCoy Ron so I kept feeling like if there was going to be slash it should be McCoy/Spock).

However it was otherwise excellent and your characters and the banter between them were all enormously fun to read.
GothicCheshire chapter 42 . 10/18/2010
YAY! THE AWESOME ENDING OF AWESOMENESS HAS COME! Awesome job (ha), I really enjoyed it, and thank you for writing. You did a good job sticking to it.

Insanity Signing OFF!
The FanFic Critic chapter 42 . 10/18/2010
Wow. This story was excellent. It really was. Great job!
GothicCheshire chapter 41 . 10/17/2010
Oh deaaar, he's back. Never a good thing. But at least they've got back home. You win some, you lose some..

Insanity Signing OFF!
The FanFic Critic chapter 41 . 10/17/2010
Great chapter! This story is really good! I'll be sad when it ends...
The FanFic Critic chapter 40 . 10/16/2010
Very good! I loved the mind meld with Snape. That was very well written! )
The FanFic Critic chapter 39 . 10/15/2010
Oh, no! Scotty is trapped! Well, at least Kirk is okay... Great chapter!
The FanFic Critic chapter 38 . 10/14/2010
Ooh, this was an intense chapter!
The FanFic Critic chapter 37 . 10/13/2010
Great chapter! This story is getting really good!