Reviews for Love Attack
ParijanTaiyou chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aw, so sweet :)
newdayz chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Good Lord who wouldn't want to be loved by House?
lovering chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
LOL! So House & Cuddy.
FavoriteSeptember chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love, love, love this! (:
GeeWellOoh chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hahaha! Cute one shot. I like how she really seems to not like him, but as soon as she sees him she knows that she just adores him :D fantastic! x
BennettBob22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
ha lol. so funny, and really showed her struggle. awesome!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
*grins* I really enjoed this. It would be just like Cuddy to be this hypocritical...hahahaha! But how can you fault her; He's House! Can't live with him, but how could you live without him either.
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
-laughs gently- Ahhh, that was great. You had Cuddy totally in-character, grinding at all that paperwork and still completely distracted by House. It just goes to emphasize her views throughout the finale of season six - she loves him, but doesn't want to, but can't help it, just a continuous back and forth mindset that always concludes with love again.

Some particular phrases/sentences pop out at me as especially amusing and/or telling:

"She loved him. Oh, just freaking fantastic."

"Oh sure... Love hadn't screwed her over one little bit."

"And then he strolls - fine, limps - over..."

Anyway, I'm too brain-dead to think of anymore ways in which I can praise this story, so I'll leave that to the other reviewers. All I can say is, awesome job, and I'll be looking at more of your stories!
lin12344 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Love is something you can not control you may not want to express it but it is still there.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
ah, nice.. Loved her contradictory thoughts.. But, in the end, she still gives in to what her heart and mind is telling her, that she damn loves the man.. lol..
jaded27 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
House is too damn sexy to resist! hehehe
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
hah that was great! she's complaining angrily about him but when he comes in she turns to mush. that is awesome.