Reviews for Lie To Me
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I LOVE DARK CHRISTINE
Mute Winter chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is possibly my favourite Phantom phic of all time.

I love the image of a guilty Christine, struggling between her persona of sweetness and light, and the deep streak of darkness that Erik has forced her to reveal to herself. I always saw it hiding in there myself; reading it here inspired a short story that is slowly turning into a much bigger story about the women of the Opera House, with an enigmatic, troubled and doubled Christine at the centre.

Congratulations are due as well, for writing something that left me unsure as to whether I wanted to wank or cry. The two don't often fit well, but you managed to tug at the strings of my black little heart, as well as at other bits of other colours.

Bravo Madame, for crafting and gifting us with such a delicious story!
Erik chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
wow that was something.
WingWeaver01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ!I'm not lying in the slightest. it's perfect I absolutely love how you wrote it. I will love this 5ever
Mrs. BRP chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wow! I was amazed by the way Christine was assertive and aggressive with Erik. I was even more impressed with the way Erik was patient and calm with her. No criticizing himself nor blaming her. Although...I get now why he accuses her of teasing him. She gets frustrated at work, visits him, and jumps on the poor guy while he's trying to read the paper, lol! I think the next step in their relationship can be for Erik to donate his creepy coffin to a morgue, donate Christine's bed to a charity, and they can sleep in one bed from now on.
kpmindc chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Woooow! That was hot! I really like your "dark" stories so please keep them coming. Many thanks for sharing your writing.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Yes, I can see why this is a favorite. I like that Christine admits she can't help this darkness inside her that only Erik can satisfy her. It's so easy to give in, but emotions are difficult. And in the end, she ends up alone and cold until next time. Once more, you captured a different side of Christine and you do it so well too!
Vanadium chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Check "All of this" by EnigmaAngel337 out. It's basically a simplified Erik POV knock off of this brilliant oneshot. Apart from one thing, even what they do is in the same order.
RathaleiaSteele chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Really entertaining. This is how I've always wanted to perceive Christine. Well written.
Rippertish chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Brilliant. Your story was absolutely beautiful. It is amazing how Christine get tangled in her own Web of lies. Your characters, are so real and truthful to the story. I'm in love with your writing.
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Holy de Chagny, that was HOT! Intense, seductive, and dark indeed, but in more ways than one. I LOVED Christine's musing in the first few paragraphs. Has this darkness in her soul always existed, or is it of Erik's creation? It sickens her, but she doesn't care, she's that far gone. And this Erik is...just...WOW! So aggressive, yet still longing for her love. He's not so much the Phantom here so much as a man holding on with both hands to what he has but wishing he had even more. He really does love her, but all she is willing to admit to is the desire he inspires within her. Excellent, excellent work! :)
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Yay! Another dark Phantom fic! XD
Kiran chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love this, it's deliciously, sinfully good. You're not afrad to get in touch with sensuality, which I like.
StakeMeSpike04 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh my goodness this was soooo good. I can't even...wow. Wonderful writing. Very interesting take on it!
juanita chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Mamma mia ! What was that ? I think I'm burning,I need a writing."Dirty Fluff" in classy,high quality form.