Reviews for In An Instant
Cocoa Girl chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
I hope you update this story again soon. As soon as real life lets you anyway. Good luck with that. Wonder how Bones would react to if Booth told her about his dream/vision of her in the hospital with Parker?
hrhdana chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
i hope that the reason you have been a crying, sobbing person goes away quickly. thanks for the chap!
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Sorry to hear about your sister. I think your sister should read a book called "Cancer doesn't scare me anymore" by Dr. Lorraine Day. She had a lump in her breast the size of a grapefruit. There's DVD's too. She changed her diet among other things. It's considered radical by some, but if the doctors said there's nothing else they can do for your sister she has nothing to lose by reading the book and watching the DVD with an open mind. I be sure to pray for her and your family too.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Take your time (although I can't wait until you post again!) My dad and I watched the season premiere last night...pretty good, I thought. My dad was afraid they would like end the series or something when we saw the season finale last season. My dad also keeps saying that he's afraid the series will 'jump the shark' by having Bones and Booth get together. Even though we all want it, it might ruin the show unless it's done right.
nogigglingmajor chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Don't worry about updating, unless it is something that will give your heart and head a break for a little while. I'm very sorry to hear what has happened to your sister. You just gotta hang in there and ride it as best you can.
Rockport268 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
OMG! I can't wait for Booth to find out what happened! And that little thing at the end is so CUTE!
horseninja chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
That was good. I'm sorry about your great uncle and I am sorry your sister got bad news. I hope your story has a happy ending whichever route you go with it:) I thought the premiere was good, at least the show is still funny. I hope Hannah doesn't last too long though. Maybe the writers will eventually (hopefully before its too late) see that it is probably not merely a small minority of fans who want B&B together. From what he seems to sound like in interviews, I have decided HH may like to be contrary though...
flyingbouffont chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
I love this story so far. I hope Booth gets back to base soon so he can find out what's going on. poor Brennan...having to make all those decisions and worried about making the wrong one. She's doing great!

BTW I love the little clips with your kids. I look forward to them almost as much as the new chapter :-)
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
your writing is great & i hope you continue
hrhdana chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
man, tough.

these things do come to challange us. lets hope we get through them all.
manonct chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
thanks for sharing with Us, your story and the little snippets of RL with your girls. I'm wishing you the best and hope everything will turn out fine for you and your family. Seems like you've been through enough already :) Thanks again
Val.W.3 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
cant wait to see where this goes keep it comming
TJLee chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
WOW!

When reading your story I am actually able to picture in my mind what is happening in your story. And the best part was the end when Booth saw what was happening to his son in his dream. Please post more soon...this story is fantastic!
3 GuysPlumbing chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Hi! I am enjoying this story, and also your bits about your family. I give you much credit for turning such tough experiences into something positive. Bless you and your family!
Beth chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Your daughter is hilarious! This chapter was also great especially when Cullen threatened the military guy with Bones
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »