Reviews for High School Hookups
Girl this is amazing. If ur a boy im sorry i didnt know. But u are so talented. By the way plz check ur spelling. Im just saying that to improve ur writing. No offense. Well ur awesome. Plz check out my fanfic its tessasigi911
Rubybird2329 chapter 4 . 8/2
Gajeel*
Jellal*
Sorry just had to correct you on that. I am a grammar freak lol. Awesome story though. Punctuation and spelling need a little work but other then that it's great.
Nalu fan chapter 18 . 7/12
OH MY GOODNESS, Lucy is really pregnant?! Nausea is a common sign of pregnancy! As soon as I saw that part, I knew she was pregnant!
PupPoll chapter 12 . 6/10
I know it's too late but... The names Jellal not Gerard
lucy Ignologia chapter 1 . 4/4
I have read the hole thing and I think that it is one of the best NALU story's that I have ever (and I mean EVER) read '.'
i am in love with the fanfic you made. awesome job
SEQUAL NAME PLZ chapter 40 . 3/5
What is the name of the sequal please tell me because i will die if i dont know cuz i was literally reading this till midnight (uk time)cuz im on holiday in Britain and i was laughing all night while trying to contain it i woke my parents up and i got grounded but oh well it was worth story man or women
Another 7th grad chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
Wow I didn't know you were in seventh grade
Tokumei Raita chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
*Gajeel
*Jellal

Sorry just had to say that
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
Love ur story!
ThisCrazyGirl chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
OMG this is so kawaiiiiii~~
It's like Lucy and Juvia are freakin
Mira now! It's adorable and so cute!
Amazing job!
-ThisCrazyGirl
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
YASSSSSS NALU, GRUVIA AND PROTECTIVE ERZA ALL IN ONE CHAPTER KYAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
They didn't use protection did they? *que the sigh* Why are people so reckless I mean I was as well but I was NEVERMIND THIS WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING
Yes-it's-Adia chapter 40 . 10/18/2016
I read this whole fanfic in one day and I loved it so much. It was very well written and I'm glad you went on to write more. But did Natsu ever propose? I was waiting for a spectacular proposal at the end but it never happened!
~All in all I loved your story~
Nalu forever 2002 chapter 30 . 9/14/2016
I am crying its so beautiful.