Reviews for High School Hookups
I love it and I hope loke dies in hell
I KNOW I THINK LUCY IS PREGO
What the hell?! What about Laxus?! I'm getting very irritated with you, author-chan
Everything Lucy. Do NOT jinx it ya dumbass. Excuse my language.
Wow. It's Gajeel not Gazille. Pfft. *Mumbles* shtupid
WHERE THE FUCK IS JELLAL?!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/30/2017
Girl this is amazing. If ur a boy im sorry i didnt know. But u are so talented. By the way plz check ur spelling. Im just saying that to improve ur writing. No offense. Well ur awesome. Plz check out my fanfic its tessasigi911
Rubybird2329 chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Gajeel*
Jellal*
Sorry just had to correct you on that. I am a grammar freak lol. Awesome story though. Punctuation and spelling need a little work but other then that it's great.
Nalu fan chapter 18 . 7/12/2017
OH MY GOODNESS, Lucy is really pregnant?! Nausea is a common sign of pregnancy! As soon as I saw that part, I knew she was pregnant!
PupPoll chapter 12 . 6/10/2017
I know it's too late but... The names Jellal not Gerard
lucy Ignologia chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
I have read the hole thing and I think that it is one of the best NALU story's that I have ever (and I mean EVER) read '.'
Guest chapter 24 . 4/4/2017
i am in love with the fanfic you made. awesome job
SEQUAL NAME PLZ chapter 40 . 3/5/2017
What is the name of the sequal please tell me because i will die if i dont know cuz i was literally reading this till midnight (uk time)cuz im on holiday in Britain and i was laughing all night while trying to contain it i woke my parents up and i got grounded but oh well it was worth story man or women
Another 7th grad chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
Wow I didn't know you were in seventh grade
Tokumei Raita chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
*Gajeel
*Jellal

Sorry just had to say that