Reviews for Caught in the Middle
NiteAngel chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Nice! I'm still interested in this story. You're an awesome writer. I'm glad you're still writing )

I had a smile on my face by the end of this story. Whoo!
lere chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I'm still here and so very grateful! Thank you for this amazing piece. I really hope to read more about this one and also the new bunny soon.
winthjo chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Great chapter,with or without a beta! I'm very much interested in seeing more of this. Keep it up with this very good story.
d-scarlet chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Of course I'm still interested! I hope that this slice of the fandom won't be abandoned because quality fanfiction seems to be produced in this section on a regular basis - which is not easy to find. You never fail to disappoint every time you update, and you've built a great universe that I find myself going back to reread. Hopefully you'll continue writing in your Superman Returns universe because I'll definitely be reading them!
Yohohoandabottleofcokezero chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Loved this chapter. In fact, I love your work in general and regularly reread it, so get ridiculously excited whenever you write anything new. And this chapter really didn't disappoint, I love your characterisations of Lois and Clark and the way they interact is so believable because of course their relationship isn't easy.

As for the death of the SR canon, I think that's such a shame because there are so many different places that them having a kid in this particular manner can lead to, as showcased by all the different directions SR-inspired fic has gone, rather than rebooting to retell a story that has already been done brilliantly. Then again, it might be really good so who knows, but I hope it doesn't stop this kind of fanfiction, which shows a more interesting and less simplistic understanding of the characters and tackles issues not normally seen in Superhero movies. After all, Clark is a hero, but he's not perfect, and neither is Lois and stories like this can really explore that and their complicated dynamic.

Anyway, that rant went on for too long, but basically I loved it and really hope that you continue writing in this fandom because what you write tends to be really brilliant.
chemmom4 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I am enjoying the story and am very interested. Hope you will be able to continue. I always felt there was so much more after Superman Returns and I still enjoy reading the possibilities.
Not so Blind Mieko chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Excellent chapter! Look forward to more! Don't worry about this being a dead fandom, because it isn't! I myself follow a few old ones and didnt get into Superman until 6 months ago! Again, keep up with the writing, glad to see you're back!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I'm glad to see this isn't dead. I missed this universe of Superman you created. I'm looking forward to the new movie too, although I wish it was Brandon Routh that was in it... but we'll see!

I love how Clark had Superman came into the bull pen. That was excellent! And their reactions... including Lois' was classic! I bet that patch a little of their strained relationship.

There were only two typos I caught-My Mightnight Rondevous... should be Midnight Rendezvous...

Update soon please!
MaileS chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I'm definitely still interested in reading this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nanou1983 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Thank you, thank you so much for this new chapter!

As usual, it was well written, realistic and so magic.

Given the number of reviews I guess I am not the only one still hooked on your AU. If you ever fell the need to go on with this story, don't hesitate a second, we are here, patiently waiting for you!
shezdev chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
This is an amazing story, really well written. Don't give up now. Please complete
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
And yeah, what WanderingAlbatros so well said.

I don't care how long it's been for a fandom, a story of quality is all I need to enjoy the whole experience again.

And you write amazing!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Awesome chapter. I especially liked Perry and his reactions here.

Thank you.
WanderingAlbatros chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Wow, a new chapter for "Caught in the Middle", you made my day! (Its morning over here and I just started my computer).

Regarding your authors note: SR may be dead, but there always is a market for high quality fanfiction, whether its set in the SR universe or in the usual Superman universe. Its not the universe thats important, its the quality. And THAT is unquestionable in your ffs!

The chapter itself is great. It solves all the problems I had with the last one and presents Superman the way he has to be. Perfect, you made me really happy with this one!
EevyLynn chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Woot! I'm so glad you updated! I don't care what anyone else things, I'll always love the Superman Returns verse, and will always follow my favorite stories. Looking forward to more!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »