Reviews for Caught in the Middle
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
I totally vote for now chapters! Not necessarily because I'm a fan of SR but because I'm a fan of yours...and I'm a lil fascinated by this period in your series.
viv920 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Sweet! So glad you've come back to this one - I love your Shadows AU and what you've done with the characters. Keep it coming!
anothersignalman chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Very interesting. I'm glad you're continuing with this, it always was one of my favourites on the site.
KlynneL chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
I was so surprised and excited when I saw the alert in my email that you had updated a chapter! It was worth the wait. I don't know if anyone else is still out there reading it, but I know I am. You don't know how many times I go back and read your stories.
framework4 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Please finish this. It is nearing a year since the last update.
zeichnerinaga chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
are you gonna continue this story? cause it's great and i want to know what the headline is or why clark's in trouble for it.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet. So, first, I'm going to apologize, I'm pretty sure I read this on my phone and it's a little difficult to write a review on a phone, lol. That's totally my excuse. But anywho.

I LOVED this chapter. It was all kinds of hilarious but without being over the top or unbelieveable and huge grin at Clark's reaction to Perry's comments and the girl they sent to the roof, hahaha.

I've always loved your vigenettes and one shots from your verse but this one is fast turning into a favorite. I can't wait for the next update! Ah, I can go on and on about your brilliance and I totally will if it'll get you to post more oh, wordy one. You are so brilliant, your characters are so chock full of humanity and humor and passion and everyday foibles. Your words inspire and I am lobbying for the Pulitzer's to hand out an award in fanfiction so you can have the world wide recognition that you deserve . . . okay, end pandering. You know I love your work. SO I'll give you great big hopeful eyes and pray that we get another update soon. And this time I'll totally review sooner!
LilFlyergirl chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Ohhhh this is awesome! Well written, interesting, I hope for some hot Lois / Superman action! More please!
NiteAngel chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Perry Perry Perry! This is what happens when the editor in Chief knows the secret identity of Superman. Putting all this pressure on poor Clark and now this slip up. Mah oh man! I wonder what you're going to come up with next!

Oh... and just this bit:

"Ms. Jones, this is starting to sound unwantedly like an interview."

I think it's supposed to say

"Ms. Jones, this is starting to sound like an unwanted interview."

... or something like that. I don't think unwantedly is a word )

Keep up the good work, though.
NiteAngel chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Hiya Alphie,

Just letting you know that I am definitely interested in this story. Just re-read the 4 chapters and going to read your new one now. Please don't stop until you finish. You're an AWESOME writer!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Oh man Clark! Update soon please!
Nanou1983 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Still here and still wanna know EVERYTHING you have to say about this family that you write so well. Need I say how I love your writing? Can't wait for your next update!
wtchcool chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
But of course I'm still interested in this story!

See, that's the problem, he figures because he's a reporter that can be trusted, he can trust other reporters, too. Silly Boy Scout.
framework4 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Delightful. Forget Perry's reaction, I'm looking forward to Lois and Jason's reactions.

Hope to see more soon.
WanderingAlbatros chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Wow, a new chapter to a story from the Being Jason White universe! I never thought I would see more of this story.

OK, there are two problems I have with this chapter. First its Perry White. He should know better than sending some bimbo with a miniskirt to coax Superman out of the woodwork. I mean, he knows Supes for years, and hes never shown a special interest for girls like that!

The second problem is Clark himself. I mean, hes a media pro, being a reporter. And Superman, too, is a media pro, just because he always has to deal with them. How can he make such a stupid mistake like talking to that reporter again? Was he not in his right mind? And even hinting at a secret identity is sure to get the media in a real frenzy!

Otherwise the chapter is really good, Im just a little concerned because these two are acting out of character. Please update soon!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »