Reviews for Caught in the Middle
KlynneL chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
I have been chomping at the bits for the next installment of this tale. I love your 'verse, and will continue reading it long after the next "Superman" movie comes out - after all the hype that is surrounding it, I'm sure it will be a major disappointment, and those of us who loved SR will continue to do so.

And it is great that Clark stuck his foot in it. I guess it is time for Lois to do some clean-up.
Tartin chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Like. Like. Like. LIKE!

Sounds like it's gonna get juicy! Hehe. When can I expect the next installment, hopefully soonish?
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Sweet giblets! I love you so much. And not in a sane, platonic sort of way either . . . I totally love you the way I love spaghetti, the way that I love when my coworker lights the candle that smells like sugar cookies, the way that I love that tingly feeling along my jaw line when I eat a piece of sour patch kids . . . you are so gosh darn brilliant. You're ridiculous. If you were a superhero your ability would be that you can write words that make jaws drop to the floor.

That being said . . . if I haven't upped the creep factor in my gushing:

I love Clark's heartbreak over the "real" vs "biological" dad. I know that for the most part this was gone over in the longer story, however you've added a whole other dimension to it.

I love the subtle way that Clark loves Lois, he's a doofus, he really is, but he's so in love and I can't get over the way that he loves her from a distance, because it is so damn heartbreaking. He wants to be there for her, but he's chained by all these rules and regulations and standards and history, etc.

I love that even though it's been months since I read BJW I am still in love with the story, I still remember the story, and I still want more of the story.

I would tell you to keep up the good work, but I don't need to, because you're brilliant without my well wishes. Just know that somewhere out there is someone who nearly pees their pants in exceitment whenever they get an update alert from one of their faovirte authors.
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Aw, I really love the ties that you put in to your other Shadowverse stories. The hug between Clark and Jason just gave me warm fuzzy feelings inside which were quickly quelled by the somewhat depressing note that the chapter ended on. Very well done, and another fabulous chapter, in all.

- Veri
Nanou1983 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Welcome back! It's a great news that your mom is feeling better. Concerning this chapter it was great, as usual! It's really interesting to see "Loss" from Clark's POV and give more depth to a story that is already really deep! I would have liked to know more about Eric/Clark's relationship and how he knows what he knows, especially since it makes the three first sentences a bit hard to understand... at least for me! Anyway, I want more! never stop writing please...

Thank you!
lere chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
"No matter how hard I tried I wondered if I would ever understand how Jason's mind worked". You are not the only one, Clark *lol* Thank you for the update, dear. I'm happy to know about your mother too. Be ok.
framework4 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Delightful part.
KlynneL chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
This mirrors the chapter in your other story, one of my favorite chapters. So poignant. I've always felt this was a turning point in their relationship. Looking forward to more.
wtchcool chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy reading 'Being Jason White,' (in one weekend-couldn't stop reading it) but it is also great to get to read about Clark's POV.

Looking forward to reading more about the Whites/Kents.
Trekkie6 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Love it! Oh how I miss this AU!
framework4 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Well done. I like the way you are rounding things out in your AU.
JeanBoulet chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I seriously can't remember the last time I read one of your works, and it kills me. You're such an amazing writer, and I love your Superman-not Smallville-stories. Can't wait to read more from you!

JamesTKent chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Nicely handled. Your description of the relationship complications is quite nice, and a good follow-on to the earlier tale.

I'm so sorry about your mom's illness and all the problems. I know how having a parent ill can be traumatizing.

Good luck! I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
Shannon K chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I still don't like Lois or Jason, but I love your story-telling.

Anyways, I hope your mother gets better and that the recovery process goes smoothly.

Best wishes to you and yours,

86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »