Reviews for Caught in the Middle
winthjo chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very good, you going to continue this? What is it? One of the mob guys coming in to rub her out?
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love all your fics! I'd be very, very pleased to see this going. I've never been a beta before, but I'd be willing to try if you get no other offers

- Veri
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You know... just the other day I was thinking to myself that I'd love to hear more from Alphie and her SR stories... I check my email and couldn't hold back the smile. I do so hope that you will continue this. I love clark and his angsty inner monologue.

Keep Writing!
Shannon K chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
You've managed to bring out a nasty side of me. I hope Richard dies and Lois is such a snotty, b****y woman, she deserves to be alone (yes, I have read the others and know where her and Clark will end up) and dead someday being eaten on by her cats. So thanks to your good characterizations, you have made me hate Richard and Lois. Good job!

Seriously, I love reading your stuff and look foreward to reading more. And I prefer Superman over Smallville any day of the week.

Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love Clark's PoV! I feel bad for the guy but at the same time I would be reacting the same way as Lois. This is definitely one of my favorite AUs and can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon please!
Nanou1983 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh my god you're back! More please... Don't go!

Is this the day he dies?

You know I love what you write and we need to know more about this period "in between" lois discovering the truth and their reunion...

Anyway, thank you so much for this!

Have a nice day
lere chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Please, I'm ONLY reading fics that are NOT about Smallville so keep writing and I'll always be here to read and thank you. Especially because it's from Clark's POV.
AviFrogman chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I've enjoyed your "Being Jason White" series and I have to say I'm happy to see more of it! We're still here reading and hoping to see more, and soon. Seeing things from Clark's perspective in your universe is very interesting and I believe spot-on for the way he's been depicted to date. Well done and please, keep writing and giving us more.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
first off, I was and am a huge fan of your BJW storyline, and I'm really happy to see you back in it. I've often wondered about this moment in the story, and looking forward to seeing where you go with it. keep up the great work!
viv920 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
*waves hand in the air* I'm still reading non-Smallville supes fic!

I'm so glad you've got more to write in this universe, it's such a unique take on the relationships between Clark, Lois, Richard and Jason - and your writing is wonderfully engaging, I can't stop for a break whenever I read your longer stories!

This offering is a gem, it was never clear to me that Richard knew Clark's identity after Lois found out... until now that is. I love that we've been privy to this new piece of information, which changes the dynamic between Clark and Richard (both in this and your other stories) completely. If this is the first installment of a 2 or more part story, then I can't wait for the next bit. If it's a one-shot then all I can say is I loved it and can't wait for your next offering in the Shadows AU.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ahhhhhh. Okay, so I know that I got a sneak peak of this a few months back, but it was even better the second time around. Very fantastic as always. And I'm so happy that you've updated your series.

I really love seeing Clark's POV re: the Richard/Lois relationship. I can only imagine his heartbreak and regrets and jealousy, but you pull it off so very well. You let us into how he's feeling without making it overkill or even too angsty. Bravisimo!

I can't wait to read more!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6