Reviews for We'll be a Dream
Langerz chapter 33 . 11/25
Awwww! So CUTE! I was fangirling so hard, this was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! My heart was just fluttering the whole way through! I'm gonna start reading the sequel, CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR WRITING!
LeilaPotterFan chapter 14 . 11/22
I think that it is going to be interesting once someone else finds out about Leila and Draco. I wonder how long they will be able to keep it a secret.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 13 . 11/21
I think that this was one of my favorite chapters, in my last review I think I mentioned how much I liked the flashbacks. I think that Dumbledore is one of the most interesting characters in Harry Potter. What do you think.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 12 . 11/21
I think that this chapter was very good. I think that the flashbacks are very interesting. I love your fan fictions. They are truly amazing. Keep up the good work.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 10 . 11/21
I think this chapter showed more about how much Snape hates/hated James. If you had to pick a side, James or Snape, which would you pick? I hope that you're enjoying writing this, I'm definitely enjoying reading this.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 9 . 11/20
This is getting very interesting with Leila and Draco. I can't wait to see/read what happens next with them. I think that you're doing very well with them and hop you write even more about Leila. You don't know how much I like your fanfiction. It's my favorite fanfiction that I've ever read, beside the others ones that you wrote.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 8 . 11/20
I really think that you are an amazing writer, and can't wait to see what you do next. I love Leila Potter and think that you're making this story grow so much! Keep up the great work!
LeilaPotterFan chapter 6 . 11/20
I love reading this, because you get to learn more about a lot of characters, such as Snape, or Daphne, or even Pansy. I think it's interesting because in the original series, you don't read about them as much, so good job. Keep up the good work!
LeilaPotterFan chapter 5 . 11/19
I think it is so much fun to learn more about the Slytherins and how they act, their personalities. I can't wait to see the differences between Leila and Draco now, and Leila and Draco at the end. I hope you write even more about Leila.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 4 . 11/19
I think that you are doing wonderful with this and hope you continue writing more fanfictions of Leila Potter. I think that you're are making this story come to life. It's important to make sure the characters aren't completely perfect if you want to make good characters that other people like, and you're doing. Good job, I can't wait to read on.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 3 . 11/19
I think you're doing amazing with developing their characteristics. I can't wait to see what will happen once Leila pieces her dream and Draco together. Keep up the great work.
LeilaPotterFan chapter 2 . 11/19
I think you make your characters so realistic. It's amazing the talent that you have with words. I think that there are only so many people in this world who are amazing writers. I would definitely consider you to be one of them. Keep writing!
LeilaPotterFan chapter 1 . 11/19
I think you mix your work with Leila Potter and Jo's work with Harry Potter beautifully. I think I like this better that the real series. I think the more that I read of your's, the more I like it. I can't wait to see what's in the next chapter.
Lailah chapter 5 . 4/4