Reviews for We'll be a Dream
Everyone can know
Karneval88 chapter 8 . 1/20
Finally
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 33 . 1/18
This was so good! Full of angst, frustration, sexual tension and teen love~~
I really enjoyed this fanfiction and I can't wait to read the sequel! Great job ;)
leahmontierth chapter 4 . 1/15
this is like my favorite fanfiction EVER! and I love the sequel!
leahmontierth chapter 33 . 1/2
ok when I was reading this on my computer it had the full story so how come its not finished on my phone?
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 33 . 11/8/2015
Wow! Ok this was a freakin awesome story my gosh I love love love it! I'm so excited to go off and read the sequel haha I'm buzzing with glee hehe
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 33 . 8/14/2015
It takes an amazing mind to do a Harry Pitter fanfic and nail it and I must say, you hit it on the head. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I've always been #TeamSlytherin. I'm the type who always roots for the bad guy too and Draco is as bad as they come. Great job! On to the sequel!
Mrs.grier chapter 33 . 5/24/2015
This is truly the best fanfic I have ever read everything is detailed I'm a true potter head and I'm way more than obsessed with it draco is my favorite and these stories are so addictive please never ever delete this is way to good I think you should do a fred one
Avid chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
Sassy Pomfrey!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/31/2015
I had a hard time getting into the story at first, mostly because it was just tags for dialogue. I almost stopped reading but once I start reading I can't drop it, so I read it through.
I ended loving how realistic Leila was. She got jealous, she started cracking at the edges like Malfoy under the pressure, she tried and gave up and tried again. Also, the small Fred bits were really enjoyable and made me smile, especially now at the end. Not to mention her and Hermione; for once the OC wasn't best friends with everyone from Day One.
Congrats on bringing this story around, really.
3broomstix chapter 33 . 2/26/2015
I have literally stayed up till around 3:40 in the morning reading this. I couldn't stop and I refused to until I had finished. It only took me like 5-6 hours to read 33 agonizingly wonderful chapters that were incredibly wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I have read this before but I love it so much