Reviews for Kicked out of Heaven
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Absolutely ADORE! Thanks so much!
Miss-Talkative chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I've never read a Lily/Teddy before but I really enjoyed be honest I don't know who I'd ship them with.

Your writing had a fluid pace which made it a pleasant to read. Your storytelling is amazing! I liked how Lily mused over Harry's death. The D/G fan within me loved the part of them dating! _

All in all great job!

Shai x
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well. A little late, but here it is!

I absolutely love this story. It's one of the first I read of the Teddy/Lily pairing and it's one reason I love the pairing so much now. I LOVE the way you write Lily. She's such a complex, wonderful character and you captured that perfectly. Her life isn't perfect, and I'm really glad that you added that in - Ginny and Draco, and almost losing Teddy, and then the happy ending :)

I also love the way you structured this, with her ages and then an overview of the year and then detailing exactly what happened.

This is such a wonderful story!
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So sweet :)
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This has to be the most realistic, yet entertaining piece I've ever read.. I think you did an amazing job, my only complaint is that its only a oneshot :(

It really does read like someone's life story.. I love how she gets Teddy in the end, I'm a sap for that haaha.. And especially the whole Ginny dating Draco thing. Great job -
pathsforme chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Totally loved that. Talk about a difficult seven years. I really liked how everything wasn't perfect. That they stumbled around the dark because love isn't always easy. Brilliantly done!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
So, I loved this.

Like a wholewhole lot.

Your Lily is just so beautiful complex and divided and every single aspect of this story was so unexpected it only served to add to my enjoyment. The first mention of DracoGinny shocked me, but by the end I was sitting there quite happily imagining the dynamic in the Potter household with Draco and Scorpius there. And of course the RoseScorpius aspect was pure gold.

But, of course, your TeddyLily outshine everyone else and I am honestly honoured to have had this dedicated to me. It's so original and messed-up and your Lily is the perfect mix of bitchy and insecure and... well, thank you. This was just wonderful :)
RaptorSaysRawr chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really like this story :) Teddy and Lily are one of my favorite pairs and I think you really did their relationship justice. And I like the way you divided each section! But the fact that Harry died and the Ginny/Draco thing were so unexpected! Nice touches though ;) All in all it's a great story :D
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Teddy/Lily isn't my favourite pairing either, but I really liked this! Lily is a freaking fantastic character - bitchy and kinda messed-up but fun to read and I really felt bad for her in parts.

The kissing bit with Hugo made me a little squeamish and also, when "Mom" or "Dad" is used possessively it's not supposed to be capitalized, but other than that...

I loved your Rose (the Scorpius/Rose parts you threw in there were awesome) and the beginning was beautifully written, although Harry dying made me so sad! It really worked with the story, adding to the messed-up-ness (sorry, it's a bit late here and I'm so tired I'm making up words) of Lily's life. Oh, and I loved the way you split up the piece, with the summaries of her year!

Nice piece!
GothicLolita009 aka Hayley M chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm soo sorry for not reading this before you published it! However, I LOVE it. It's not your standard angsty love story...it's better!

You did well. I wouldn't have been able to give you much help...Nice job!
pippi55 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love to endure your random mis-spellings and your grammar makes my day. Really. P

I have to say this - I really like this story. Your Lily is now just the right amount of bitchy, and Teddy is such a blind idiot (just the way we like him).