Reviews for Fledglings
Please update!
quali chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Splendid. I absolutely love the detail and depth you've put into this. You’ve written so clearly that I can picture everything that’s happening in my mind. Weeks from now I won’t remember if these images came from a fic or if I actually watched them in the Crisis Core game. They should hire you to write the script for the game, if they make another one. Lol. I can't wait to read more! You DO plan on updating, right? I see you haven't since the beginning of this year. I understand that life happens (I write fanfiction too, believe me I know) but I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this fic. On a side note, you've written "on his heart" twice in the last line of the first chapter. Aside from that, I really hope you write more. I’m just as curious as Angeal to learn how Sephiroth started fighting at 14 and managed to become a general three years later.
quali chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Nice chapter. I think you totally nailed Sephiroth and Angeal. I especially liked how you portrayed Sephiroth's interaction with his men. It makes me wonder what their ages are, though.
Nitinha56 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Very cute and interesting story please update again soon.
gryphon icefire 98 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
*Insert begging for another chapter here*

Seriously. This is awesome. I've found lots of stories about how Cloud came to shinra, but none yet of how Angeal and Genesis did so.

Please continue this story. I am begging you for an update.

FaeryMage chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Hiya. I hope poor Seph gets friends soon. It always struck me as lonely, his way of life. Of course, possibly being raised by Hojo would inhibit anyone's social abilities.

Anyway, looking forward to the next installment.
Cryingravens13 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I am loving this story. I can't wait to read more! I love Sephiroth's internal battle. Please update soon! ~CR
Lady of the Muses chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I love seeing the Trio as youths, learning, slowly becoming friends, slowly becoming the men we know and love... this looks like a wonderful example of it, and can I just say that the title is perfect for the winged wonders? Fledglings indeed!
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I am absolutely loving this! You are so in character it's perfect, oh my god, I feel like this is how it was how it originally started... You're doing a fantastic job and that's an understatement, please update soon... I'm begging you...
OnexLostxSoul chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really like what you have in the works here. Characterization-wise, very accomplished. Every character from Genesis to Gillian was portrayed well. (Sephiroth's inner reflections really struck a chord with me. Well thought out.) Content-wise, very engaging. You've set a nice pace for the prologue. Stylistically, very fluent. I'm eager to see what you have in store.
ArchadianRose chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I adore your writing style. Simply adore it! One of the best fics I have read for a while, and so in character too! :)