Reviews for Fear of the Unknown
JC chapter 6 . 3/9
Feeling the suspense, good grief. Nice work.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
Got any plans for finishing this? (nudge, nudge)
MarburyBlur chapter 22 . 7/4/2015
Goddammit, you've got, like, one, maybe two, chapters left of this story. Please rewatch the movie and see if any inspiration sparks in you.
MarburyBlur chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
I also love completely insane Jensen.
fruitstickers chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
This was seriously amazing! I didn't leave any other reviews. Sorry :(. But I was so caught up I didn't want to miss anything. You are an incredibly talented writer, and I realize it's been like 3 years since you've up-dated this, but I'm certain there's an amazing kick-a$$ ending bouncing around in that brain of yours and I'd love to hear it! Thank you for sharing/writing this adventure! I really enjoy your writing style by the way!
lillelouis chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
See I can't actually tell if this is still unfinished or you just forgot to change the listing to 'complete'. It works REALLY well if it is finished, because HOOOOLY hell this was fun! I mean fun in the sense that I took hours out of christmas eve to read this sucker. Very well done!

lillelouis
starfire25 chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
wow! i love this story. it is very interesting. poor jensen. post more soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Still hoping to see a continuance to this. You've brought it this far, and it'd be a pity mot to see it tagged 'complete',
lynneanne chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Sometimes I like to wander from author 'Favorite' link to link. I wandered to your stories and opened this one. Awesome! Amazing! Perfect! Well, not perfect yet. It doesn't appear to be finished. Would you mind fixing that? :). Love a good Jensen storyline and I COVET a great team story! Since this does both, and adds in a fantastic story premise, I'm a very happy woman! Will there be more?
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
That's really worrying, if they can't figure this out.
warfolomei chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
That gum wrapper incident.
Good vibes all around.
warfolomei chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
O.o Weird ending.
Good Jensy/Cougar vibe, without becoming too creepy.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Alright, heartless Aisha is back. Clay seems to be a bit more caring for some reason. What is wrong with Jensy ?
warfolomei chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Pretty good first chapter, especially Jensen. Evans did a good job portraying a more mild version of him, shame they made it kid friendly and not followed the original story.
Aisha does seem to act a bit weird. Is this a comic or a movie adaptation ?
krysalys chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
Wait... this is it?
O.o
Please tell me there'll be more? The end of this chapter seems... abrupt, for an ending.
Or maybe that's just my inner whumpaholic wanting more Jakie-hurt. *whistles innocently*
I've been steadily reading through your Losers fic, & am angling for Avengers next. Want you to know that regarding your writing style- me gusto, me gusto mas. ;)
-}-