Reviews for Pride Goeth Before a Fall
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 1/10
Well, that's a problem solved.
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Huh, not quite what I was expecting, but good all the same. :)
Compucles chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was a cool story on how to beat the Death Busters the easy way. The only problems are why didn't Chiba-usa come visit and how are Uranus and Neptune supposed to get their treasures now.

Assuming Nehelania is still coming next, I wonder how a battle between the Amazon Trio and the other Amazon Trio would turn out.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Sailor Scout cookies, eh? Are they made from real Sailor Scouts? ::dux::

Food... ::drools::

::warbles to the tune of Gathering Nuts in May:: Happosai gathers ki from witches when they least expect it."

Rhett Butler is awesome!
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Haiku fu:

Discovered a gem

Though hid from eyes for so long

Sun reflects, caring

br

••••••••••••••••

A most excellent gem of a story indeed!
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Interesting mixture of comedy and violence in that chapter but done very well. Personally i would rather you wrote another continuous story but if i can't get that then please keep these oneshots coming as the are way better that nothing at all.
P.H. Wise chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Actually, pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. :p
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Nice work! Sorry for the delay in reviewing. Real life issues.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Good section, and was interesting to see the two Outers and their real intro to what can be a messy business there, but was glad to see that they may come through it wiser and a bit more hard, as well as seeing Akane and Ranma, along with Cologne helping out some more with all the group.
Narsil chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Cool, good to see this one continued, now I'll have to go back and reread everything.

It reminds me of a comment in the epilogue of Fist of the Moon, how once the Senshi got serious training in teamwork and tactics none of their enemies were truly serious threats, nice to see it in practice.

Mixed emotions about Hotaru staying with Ranma and Akane. On the one hand, little Hotaru went a long way toward humanizing the Outers. On the other, the thought of her staying with Ranma and Akane is great.

Even if everyone's now too well trained to be really threatened, please keep up the postludes, just for the personal interaction.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love Hotaru staying with Ranma and Akane, I can just see her learning some staff techniques from Ranma to use with her glaive. Or Soun could teach her with his Naginata.