Reviews for Meander
Excelente fic ! XD
birdsflyaway chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Loved it :)
Newt chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Very satisfying ending! I loved this fic from start to finish. So good. The characterization was spot on, the plot was interesting, and the entire thing was well written. The pacing was great also. I love the happily ever after they got, especially that they both got out of the business. I didn't realize until I read this that I wanted that for them. A really fun read. Thanks for sharing!
Newt chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Love the direction that this went in. Ariadne literally holding him down to keep him from running/pulling away was really funny and necessary. Took her almost having to cage him, but he seems to have finally calmed his psychosis enough to trust and appreciate what he has. Excellent character growth. Very believable.
Newt chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Flawless chapter filled with flawlessness. They fell together perfectly, and I loved how sweet and natural it felt. Thoroughly enjoyed every second, especially the snow battle & comfortable feeling in the end scene. :)
Newt chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Finally, Arthur! Stopped fighting it and he was rewarded nicely. Lol Love the way they ended up coming together. I believed the emotion coming from both of them. Their reactions and the progress in their relationship felt authentic.
Newt chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
I'm SO glad she called him on his bs after leaving her that note and bolting. Coward indeed. Then he finally goes and gets some courage and she disappears! Lol Figures. I hope he finds her soon. She probably went home for the holiday. Just hope his resolve holds until the next time he sees her.
Newt chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Poor Ariadne! Great chapter! Loved how the job turned out. The settings were really interesting. Arthur made her stay during that! That must be incredibly hard to forgive. I can't even imagine. I love Yusuf. I'm so glad he came to help her. I don't know what the consequences will be for A/A after that, but I'm really interested to find out!
Newt chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Ooh, it's time! Had to love Arthur appreciating Ariadne's trust fund baby look and feeling jealous of comments Eames might have made when he wasn't even there. :) Also, Yusuf always makes me laugh. His last line. Lol
Newt chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Hahaha Arthur's embarrassment was very amusing. The part where he's leaning over her to look at her design is all kinds of adorable. They're slowly growing more comfortable with each other, and I love it. Him "thumping her crown" was too cute. :D
Newt chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Ahh, Arthur's on the run! I loved this chapter. The tentative but gradual opening up between them is moving smoothly. Loved her nightmare too. Wondering where it stems from and if it will factor in again later.
Newt chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I'm enjoying the slow growth in their relationship. I never would have thought Arthur sang opera for fun. That was an interesting detail. And the fact that she left her gloves where he could find them makes me respect her. Lol
Newt chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I love that she messed up. I've read a couple of fics where she was kind of a Mary Sue in the architecture department even though she's so new to it. This fumble felt more natural. Also, Arthur is in denial. You're interested in her, buddy. Just admit it.
Newt chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Loved seeing Ariadne out acting her age. It helped show exactly why she would end up doing another job. That outsider effect in the middle of her friends rang true. There was no way she wasn't going to take another job, but I liked her internal struggle.
Newt chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Loved this start. Everyone was IC, and it kept me engaged. I really want to know where it's going. :) Oh and Eames flirting with Ariadne followed by Arthur's choking had me laughing. Love the way those three play off each other. Yusuf's goodbye was hilarious. 'See ya, stay out of my life.' lol