Reviews for No More Secrets
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
LOVE THIS! I don't know how I missed it (wait, yes I do! You were obviously pressuring me to write at the time! :p ) . I love that she acknowledges the secret; I love that she thinks it might actually be a good thing for it to come out :D Fabulous fic!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Ah such a conundrum this is. Obviously they have that line for a very good reason, yet it appears that despite Foster's best attempts, Cal insists on being himself regardless. Not sure if she should truly be okay with it or not. If one truly considers their situation, Cal relies on showing Foster a piece of himself whenever he's done wrong as a way to gain absolution. And it works.

I just hope that when Foster's turn comes, he'll show her the same graciousness. Though, I've never really gotten the feeling that this is really a 50/50 relationship.

/thinkyness.

OTHER THAN THAT... This was lovely, thank you for sharing. I loved all the things that went unsaid in this, because sometimes what's left for interpretation is the most important.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Mmmmm no more secrets. This story and episode was brill especially for callian fans.
Irish-coffee chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
so cuuuuute *o*

I love D
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
It's short, but I love it. The 'no more secrets' between them is great, but I wonder if they are able to do that.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
"just maybe, the beginning."

i prefer that alternative better, thank u very much.

beautiful story as .
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Lightwoman, that was lovely. I would love for "that" secret to get out! Thank you for writing such wonderful fics! If you weren't already my BFF, I'd try to win you over! :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really wish you owned Cal and Gillian...
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Very nice. I like how you pointed out that she has her secrets, too, and though his secrets are often frustrating, they decided on the line.

Great title, too. :)

'Their communication was brief, alien to some, but made perfect sense to them.' -Love this. All the best relationships have these qualities, and it's quite lovely to see.

Ooh, I really like how you used the episode title-Exposed-here in the context of possibility of revealing their secret. Does that make sense? :/

Great last line, too. It would definitely be the beginning.

Excellent work.

Dana
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Love. Lovelovelovelovelove.

You write like a maniac (as in often. haha). I can't even get through one chapter! I need muses. Or people with good prompts. Hmm. :)