Reviews for Fool's Paradise
c.Elder chapter 2 . 3/19
a good ending, and one he brought upon himself. You can't expect a young girl to fulfil all your needs- mother;girlfriend; and so on. She can't carry that load and Logan too- it's just too much.
c.elder chapter 1 . 3/19
it's very good. And you have Lilly down to a T. And you have Logan's ridiculous neediness wherby he allowed himself to be emotionally abused by Lilly(and later by V)by anyone who he would attach himslef to. No wonder these girls would abandon him, who could put up with such clinginess anyway?
Especially from a male!
ficklecraftster chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I like how you put this story together. The alternate ending selection is fun
ELSchaaf chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This one is muuuuuch better. The other ending, the only thing I could picture beyond those final words was Logan ending himself and Logan ending himself cannot happen. It would be tragic beyond words. This one has hope. This one is the one that needs to be right.
ELSchaaf chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Ok, this ending makes me want to hurt myself and I am NOT that kind of person!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I, of course, read both endings and both could have worked. I love angst but the angst ending seemed as if there would never be anything except animosity between them, I like my angst with a smidgen of hope. The happy ending was still a bit angsty, just the way I like it. Logan's "Please Veronica" was perfect. I do love your writing.
Jenndifurry chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Agh this *almost* reads like a prequel to lateVMlover's story Ricochet although since Logan wasn't on the bridge because Veronica thought he was Lilly's killer how would have season two played out?
azerjaban chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
How about a third ending with Logan walking away. What did he do to her to deserve all that?
hoffi coffi chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Well it probably wont surprise you to know that I prefer Chapter 3 ending. I really enjoyed this story, I think you are an excellent writer.
Nikki chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Nice ending!
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm a LoVe shipper so I'll always choose the happily ever after.
missshay16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
inever thought of logan's anger towards ronnie from that pov but it makes sense
LoVefan4ever chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
LoVed it! Of course, I had to go with the happy ending : ) I really loved how that small twist made it so AU. Very well done!
Felicia1975 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
It's amazing how different your writing style is between these little stories you have done recently and the Truths stories. The first chapter I felt confused and sadden by both Logan and Veronica. The emotions of the 2 ( hurt, mistrust,unworthiness, and anger but also both of their confusions of being attracted to the other and knowing they shouldn't be and fighting it)strongly present in the chapter or what I gather from the chapter. chapter 2 I guess was suppose to feel like an end that each would go in different directions and out of each other lives but I was still left with hope for them and the future lol. Chapter 3 it felt alittle scattered. Veronica was to harsh and cold with Logan in the first chapter to suddenly be letting her defenses down like that. Logan it seemed didnt try very hard to get her to understand he was really sry 4 everything
p2880 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Interesting take. I admit that the unhappy ending seems to fit better.

I'm dying for the next chapter of TTBTBT.