Reviews for Fantastic Four/Transformers- The Hunger
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
bervo wow spideman&fanstic-4-terasnsfomers hey reammered-sipdeman-hepled-thterasnfomers-issuse3#
giveGodtheglory chapter 11 . 10/14/2003
LOL, liked it.
Guyver1 chapter 11 . 9/4/2003
Chris McFeely:

I really enjoy good crossover fanfic & this is one of the best Transformers crossover stories that I've read.

I'm reading another great Transformers crossover story, but it's posted on .tf. It's the Transformers & Justice League. Your probably familiar with that website already.

Just in case, here is the link to the first chapter in the story so far:

. ?opvisit&lid3094

You may just have to Copy & Paste the link.

It's called, "Double Edge," & it's written by athimus.

If you haven't checked it out as of yet, you may want to when you get the chance.
Demonica chapter 11 . 2/3/2001
this was true genius. an amazing story. well done and thankyou. a real pleasure to read.
Copperhead chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Well written and all, but your dialogue seriously needs work... the characters seem so stiff when they speak, it's almost stereo instructions- read by the stereo. Sorry, bad transformer pun. Anyway, that's my only major criticism of the piece, so keep up the good work, and maybe to a bit of homework on the characters' speech patterns.
Mike Kenny chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
Love it!, Love it!, Love it!, Love it!, Love it!, Love it!, Love it!, Love it!, Love it! I LOVE IT! It's a great story one of the better ones that I have Seen.
Fetch chapter 1 . 8/23/2000
Great story!

If this was really your first story, I can't wait to see your second.