Reviews for Asking for It
New88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Again too cute :)
poor Angle .I hated the beginning when eveyone was telling him how horrible his kid is :(
but I am glad Angle know how to handle him will
great fic .Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
lool loved this!
Willy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This story couldn't have a better title, cuz Connor DID "ask for it". I wouldn't think a spanking could change such a tough kid's attitude so quickly, but since it worked, I hope Angel remembers and gives Connor reminders whenever they're needed. I see you've got Angel/Connor stories that I have read yet, so I guess a few more spankings HAVE been needed :-)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Thanks for another great story. I wish you would do Sirius black and Harry Potter ones though.
Emelada chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Well written piece. Would love to read more of your work.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh wow was he asking for it! Begging for it actually. I love the Angel, Dad, Sir names. Perfect.
Lilly chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was really well written. I enjoyed the emotional build up between them. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
lullaby.28 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
AMAZING! OMG I love you! I love this type of stories and I'm having a blast reading Angel and Connor again!

Thanks so much, the story was powerful, the lines were amazing and everything was great! You are a terrific writer and I can't thank you enough for having written Angel and Connor for me with Spanking non the less!

I hope you keep it up, because I will keep reading. You are definitely going to my favs!

And also I have a story on the ways for years that I've never ever published and I wanted to know if you'd be interested in co writing or something since I'm terrible with time and I'm also not an English native speaker. Okay... having said that, I congratulate you again and I hope to see more of this real soon :) or when you can! You can easily turn this into a series, you know? I would read it 1000 times top to bottom! :)

Cheers!

Gisela
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
good story poor conner but thats what you get for being bad
lily chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love this fic would love to read more like it
jen chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Love this story I love that angel didn't take a belt to him I think angel spanking connor it good enough and makes it more personal this is my fave story from u hope I get to read more
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I enjoyed the story. I think my favorite part was Angel making Connor clean up the lamp once the spanking was done. And I liked the hug. :)
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great story. I love the scene in the aftermath with the broken lamp, you don't see that in a lot of spanking fics & it was sweet & interesting to read.
jnd25 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I love ready stories like this thanks for writing then I love seeing connor getn put in his place by his dad especially when it is done with his over angels knees getting a spanking he deserves would love 2 read more stories like this from you
Lady Schumi chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Poor Connor, very good story, I hope to read more.