Reviews for Blood Oaths
NARU894 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
REALLY... this story doesnt bore me XD its really well thought and well portrayed XD i like your interpretations of the characters
thanks for the amazing update
Muu chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
It's such a shame that this doesn't have more reviews! It really is! Because I think I just fell in love with your writing! And I am being completely honest, I really mean it, your writing is just so...HSAUhfjs!

Himiko is my favorite character from Getbackers and I never thought to look up any fanfiction of her until, well, just now actually and despite my initial misgivings about characterization I am pleasantly surprised (more than pleasantly but I'm trying to be level-headed here instead of gushing like an idiot). Holy sweet mother, you wrote Himiko AND Akabane in character (I think you deserve an award for writing Akabane so in character). I sooooo hope you continue to write this and even though it doesn't have a lot of reviews, let me just say that this story is brilliant in every way; characters act like they're supposed to, their interactions are interesting, and I want to see where the plot is heading.

Okay now let me gush a little if I already wasn't, you single-handedly revived the characters for me, brought life back into them and made me realize why I love them. And I am soooo happy that you wrote this story and reiterating, I do hope you continue this!
naru894 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
yay! a chapter! i didnt remember this story xD
sorcerousfang chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I'm thoroughly impressed by this story! I hope to see it continued in the future!
MsTerminator chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Good story. It kept me interested. Nice work!
natasha chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I haven't seen the anime Get Backers in years, so it was a particular treat to find a series of entertaining and well written fan fiction all focused on Akabane, my favorite character from the series. I'm usually just a lurker on the internet and I don't ever post reviews, but I think your work deserves more recognition. You are an extremely talented writer, keep up the good work.
naru894 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
wow... your characterizations ar4e amazing... cant wait to keep on reading
Selena Farabari chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
This fic is awesome! please continue writing, I love it! Akabane and Himiko are so well characterized! great job! :D
naru894 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
i am hooked pleaaaaasseeee continue this interesting story
I Like Himiko chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
And...and... ? D: More please lol...It's good and interesting so far )
TehYellowKitsune chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Read all of the chapters so far - Awesome story. :D You kept the both of them in perfect character. :3 Keep it goingggg.
llashan chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I love this fic, it's just the right amount of darkness and intrigue that keeps me hooked. I'm surprised at the lack of reviews - this is a seriously awesome fic.

Adding to my story alert! Hope this updates soon (:
skele-gro chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Glad to hear from you again. The promise of an intruiging plot, the compelling writing saturated with rich imagery - I can't wait to read more!

PS. I think there's something off in the sentence "Anymore Himiko slept with a night light on and a bottle of flame perfume beneath her pillow."