Reviews for Blood Oaths
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
Oh wow... Lady Poison is not going to be happy about how he was knocked out with her own poison and then left stranded next to a bumpster by her partner. Whatever is Akabane going to do next?

*shakes author* I need to know what happens next! Please update! It's been 4 years since the last update.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 6/21/2017
Indeed. Brilliant idea to call Shido.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 6/21/2017
I love how informative this one was. And long too.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 6/20/2017
Board games with the Jackal? Hmmm... he seems to be becoming tame on a sense.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Well glad to see that Akabane is recovering nicely
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
What is it with men and them not following orders? Serves you right Akabane
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Oh wow... kudos to Lady Poison for handling all that blood. I don't think I would have been able to do that.
Ello chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Update this, please! It's amazing!
MsScape chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
I must say, I enjoyed this story quite a bit. I liked how you did your best to keep Akabane in character, and Himiko, too. It was well-written and kept my interest. Nice work! I gave it a favorite. Cheers.
NARU894 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
REALLY... this story doesnt bore me XD its really well thought and well portrayed XD i like your interpretations of the characters
thanks for the amazing update
Muu chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
It's such a shame that this doesn't have more reviews! It really is! Because I think I just fell in love with your writing! And I am being completely honest, I really mean it, your writing is just so...HSAUhfjs!

Himiko is my favorite character from Getbackers and I never thought to look up any fanfiction of her until, well, just now actually and despite my initial misgivings about characterization I am pleasantly surprised (more than pleasantly but I'm trying to be level-headed here instead of gushing like an idiot). Holy sweet mother, you wrote Himiko AND Akabane in character (I think you deserve an award for writing Akabane so in character). I sooooo hope you continue to write this and even though it doesn't have a lot of reviews, let me just say that this story is brilliant in every way; characters act like they're supposed to, their interactions are interesting, and I want to see where the plot is heading.

Okay now let me gush a little if I already wasn't, you single-handedly revived the characters for me, brought life back into them and made me realize why I love them. And I am soooo happy that you wrote this story and reiterating, I do hope you continue this!
naru894 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
yay! a chapter! i didnt remember this story xD
sorcerousfang chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I'm thoroughly impressed by this story! I hope to see it continued in the future!
MsScape chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Good story. It kept me interested. Nice work!
natasha chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I haven't seen the anime Get Backers in years, so it was a particular treat to find a series of entertaining and well written fan fiction all focused on Akabane, my favorite character from the series. I'm usually just a lurker on the internet and I don't ever post reviews, but I think your work deserves more recognition. You are an extremely talented writer, keep up the good work.