Reviews for Consume
hachisneezes chapter 1 . 1/12
I loved how this was written. It seemed so real and like a part of the book.
audreyships chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
ahhhh! aw this story was so sweet. katniss’s thoughts that passed through seemed realistic and peeta’s reaction to her saying how she wasn’t “satisfied” honestly made sense. they really care for each other and i enjoyed reading this.
natalieeannee chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
This is very sweet!

Excellently written!

I love this 'lost moment' put to paper!
Miguel Vasquez chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
Good story I enjoyed the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Great take on Katniss's and Peta's feelings for each other. A lot of debt, I can see you have put your big heart into it.
Excellent for a great author.
Someone chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
I had to read it once again and I absolutely loved it once again. It's so powerful and true and well perfect. I fully agree with you and I think this part should be in the book, because I always felt as though some part in Peeta's and Katniss's relationship was missing and this is it. Perfect as ever. So thank you for writing it!
Someone chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Omg! That story is unbelievably perfect. I too always felt like there was something missing as Katniss and Peeta's relationship is restored and I think you found and wrote beautifully what it was that was missing. So thank you, I really enjoyed it and felt the emotions between the two of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
I loved this so much that I cried
arina chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
That was amazing and it truly sounded like it was from one of the books.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Aww lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
this is amazing! by far the best fanfiction I have ever read!
CosmicCandy01 chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Adorable, sweet, growing together. One of the best. Thanks for sharing.
Fangirl 6743829 chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
I love it so great i just started waching the hunger games and its 2018 now i stalk the cast look at fanfic and hope for a reunion in 2018 i really love this i hope they have one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Wow. Just wow. I love this! Great fanfic! Very well written and an adorable plot line. I felt like I was reading more of the books!