Reviews for Kung Fu Fighting
Hundius chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Nice story. It's the same level as the previous one.
Do you have an idea if you're going to continue this story?
Many thanks.
whispersomethingtome chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
very good story line :)
silver-wings124 chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Great Chapter, hmm tension between Mike and Kate isn't looking good. Hope they are able to find the boy :) Looking forward to more :D
pook chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Yippee for the update. Not so for the how the MK convo was going but I can understand why. And I really liked how the crew were on were gossiping but ready like the cavalry coming to the rescue. Great stuff.

hugs too for the yucky RL.
silver-wings124 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Great Chapters :) Looking to more :D
Tayswiftfan242 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Great chapter well done and update soon
whispersomethingtome chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
really good writing,

please update
pook chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Another great update. You can sense Mike's frustration - he so wants to be out there on Hammersley. Its great to read the banter between the crew. Love the Charge. Great stuff.
Tayswiftfan242 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Great chapter and please update soon
pook chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
The plot thickens well. Its great to see both Kath and Mike right - sort of. More please.
silver-wings124 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Great Chapter, oh the fight, loved it :) Looking forward to more :D
Tayswiftfan242 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
I love it, I love it,I Love it oh and nice way to end the chapter with the fight between Mike and Kate and the Raffy stepping in it was perfect. Please update soon as i can't wait to read more
Chanelle chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
very nice please update soon
pook chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Great addition. Liked how Mike lost it in the interview and with Kate after. Very real and IC. The same with Kate's reactions too.

And sorry about the result so far although I just noticed Sydney pulled a goal back.
silver-wings124 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010