Reviews for XMen: Evil Seduces
amd5551 chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
lol i found this fanfiction VERY entertaining. Funny and sweet at the same time! A sequel would be interesting as well :)
Maniac Productions chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Oh my god when I reas those last lines I nearly died of laughter. I actually read the story about Forge turning them into teens before this and I never knew you wrote it. I absolutely love both stories.
Eclipsethecat chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
LUVED IT! Parts made me laugh, some made me a little sick though, but it was still AWESOME!
stranger chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I know that this is more of come [and this goes for all on this site] i hate ya'll when u don't finish ya'll s stories especially when the ain't finised. However i still 3 this website so of i guess
BassNotBass chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
That was a great first story I really enjoyed it up until the last like 5 chapters. That's were it kinda started to rush a little bit I would have enjoyed the story more if it had been longer like I assume you intended. Fo sho write a sequel! I loved it keep up the great work! :)
FabulousFever chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
this story is interesting to say the least. it was like at the end of every problem someone was pregnant. i was about to begin to think one of the guys would be pregnant, lol. i also loved pyro in this fic :D great job
jessivy16 chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
Hey! So you mentioned this was tour first xmen fanfic and I haven't checked I'd you wrote more since then but I hope it's not your last! You are an incredibly talented storyteller and I really enjoyed reading your work. Don't pay much attention to the discouraging reviews. If they read it they obviously enjoy it and they don't understand all the hard work you pit into it.

The story itself was really funny I loved the father/daughter relationship between logan and rouge. The last two chapters were prob my favorite when everyone got pregnant? I did not see that coming it was a funny twist. The characters felt very real and I loved the remy/anna relationship . Thatnks for writing!
Jupiter Light chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
Amazing! loved it all from start to finish i couldn't even review the other chapters i was way to excited and had to rush on to the next chapter! Great all around loved loved!
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Omg that was so perfect!
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
One of the best Wolverine threats yet!
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
haha he thought Rogue was a girl! well his esenide comment at the end turned out to be correct "the rogue is such a girl"
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Yes I loved your version of Remy being the third brother. I think they kind of look alike too. But anyway lots of info all very clear, loved loved loved all the side comments and reactions. Great job.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
good start. gots me interested gonna keep on reading. yes I want to hear all about what's been going on in the xmansion too.
nileena chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
wow...nice story

i loved how you explained remy's color changes! ahhaaa... i always did think that he was the first guy to ever have been able to pull off wearing pink! hahaa

also love how you're weaving in various arcs from all sources.

good job!
Sharky237 chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
You did a really good job with this story. At first is was jumbled and I wasn't sure if it would turn out to be good, but you proved me wrong. I ended up loving this story, though I wished there was a little more to it. You seemed to have rushed it a little and I was expecting a bit more chapters to it. Your characterization was pretty decent (I busted out laughing at Remy pretending to be blind around Rogue, it was so Remy...). I am sorry that I didn't follow this story sooner (I just started reading this yesterday). There is a potential sequel here...maybe Remy and Rogue going down to New Orleans, their wedding...there are many possibilities. Thank you for the enjoyable story, I look forward to seeing if you write anymore X-Men stories.

Cheers