Reviews for Stuck On You
badgerfang chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Well this is going to be interesting. My monesy is on Ban sleeping on the floor. Of course Akabane googled Ban, and most likely Ginji as well.
Akabane new nickname, Sir Jackal of Homicide.
If Akabane had a kid o.0

Please continue!
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
totally dying here! I actually screamed "ITS NOT FINISHED?" when I got to the end of the chapter, because I didn't know this story was incomplete. please, please update soon! I only read your fanfictions for my daily Akabane fix, waiting anxiously on this fic.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hi there! I sent an e-mail to Tokyopop suggesting that they make a fan magazine for fanart and fanfics. I figure that if enough people say that they want it and submit good fanart and fanfics they might actually make the magazine. Think you could e-mail them too?
Red On My Ledger chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
This is hilarious!

Can't wait for the next chapter! )
kakashidiot chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
HAHAHAHAAHA! That's awesome! I love the way Ban and Akabane interact. I'm more of an Akabane fan - so I really like how deliciously evil he is!

Keep it up!
Koluno1986 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Ahaha, smooth Jackal, really smooth xD, be happy Ban that he saved your butt! And I just laughed so much at the end with the bed, I guess Ban is going to be enjoying a "peaceful" night ;).

I love it, great job .
skele-gro chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
lol, ban's such an idiot. ;D
skele-gro chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is gonna be one amusing ride that I can't wait to read more of.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hmmm nice - funny I can see people poisioning Ban and Ginji - the two will scarff anything - BUT I CANNOT imagine how the hell they got that on Akabane. I mean you cant poision the Jackal his blood would absorb it - you'd get J'd if youu get too close - so HOW? anyway great read

Im suspicious - did Akabane WANT it - I wonder...
windwolf1988 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010