Reviews for Claiming
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/15
Please write more
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 8/4
I'm loving it an yes plz! Make the wedding an claiming plzzzzzzz
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/10
I like this version of Spock. Thanks for sharing.
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/2
Yes please it's awesome
The Fae Demon chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Yes you have to continue this beautiful fic it's wonderfull and I love it especially since I love stories with themes like this.
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I loved this fic, and it'd be AWESOME if your ascended verse crossed with the canon verse like you said. The Spocks meeting would be priceless in and off itself, add to that ascended spirk and canon angsty-hiding-feelings-pre-spirk and you have yourself a top notch fic already! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Jiyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Fantastic story and well written, thank you
YaoiQueen18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Please do more of this Universe! I love it!
puppy1050 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I love this story! Would you consider writing a companion piece to this, such as a ceremony/marriage and the claiming?
AiMila chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
even tho there was no total sexy time in this one it still left me salivating...i look forward to reading ur stories
cunning bird chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Holy crap that was beautoful omg
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I would LOVE for you to write more! You're incredibly talented, and I absolutely adored this piece. I'd love a continuation, although really I'll just take whatever you can give. Thanks for posting!
Breyito chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
You are CRUEL! How could you leave it like that!? I mean, the smut was pretty necessary for the story! Loved it, every piece, but the end is missing! More? Pretty please?

Kiss
phoebe.mayllenvillalba chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Please please please keep writing! Your version of Vulcans is so different and amazing please write more!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Must read about spock claiming kirk. pretty please? with cherries on top? Also,i approve of ascended verse i am a pagan myself,so i like seeing some pagan spirituality aspects like this