Reviews for Claiming
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 6/9
I loved this fic, and it'd be AWESOME if your ascended verse crossed with the canon verse like you said. The Spocks meeting would be priceless in and off itself, add to that ascended spirk and canon angsty-hiding-feelings-pre-spirk and you have yourself a top notch fic already! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Jiyn chapter 1 . 3/23
Fantastic story and well written, thank you
YaoiQueen18 chapter 1 . 1/26
Please do more of this Universe! I love it!
puppy1050 chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this story! Would you consider writing a companion piece to this, such as a ceremony/marriage and the claiming?
AiMila chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
even tho there was no total sexy time in this one it still left me salivating...i look forward to reading ur stories
cunning bird chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Holy crap that was beautoful omg
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I would LOVE for you to write more! You're incredibly talented, and I absolutely adored this piece. I'd love a continuation, although really I'll just take whatever you can give. Thanks for posting!
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
You are CRUEL! How could you leave it like that!? I mean, the smut was pretty necessary for the story! Loved it, every piece, but the end is missing! More? Pretty please?

Kiss
phoebe.mayllenvillalba chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Please please please keep writing! Your version of Vulcans is so different and amazing please write more!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Must read about spock claiming kirk. pretty please? with cherries on top? Also,i approve of ascended verse i am a pagan myself,so i like seeing some pagan spirituality aspects like this
SHER2014 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
My favorite one shot of Kirk and Spock! I love love passionate Spock!
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Please do more of this series! I wanna see their bonding ceremony and mating! Please, please!
BabyYuuki1342 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh my god I loved that so much! I'd be awesome for yu to continue it but M-Rated!
cait94 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
More chapters if possible
bobdog54 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is the third or fourth time I have read this. I beg thee for more.