Reviews for Already Gone
cast of Zelda chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
oooo nice i like peeta pepspective
marblesharp chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Wow, this is really cool. The next generation you made is very complex. I like all of the different personalities, especially Calsone. :D They seem almost real. Great job!
THGxTUCxPJO toolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Please make one about Gales kids:)
Gale's Magic Fingers chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was adorable. :3

Rachel

(Judge for Best Overall TGH Author, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
Skia9 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Aw! This was such a sweet story!

You do a very good job of writing about the children's relationships with other people, and in Shoal's case, things. In my opinion, they're very accurate portrayals of what being a child of a victor of the games would be like.

I love how you began every chapter with "his/her name is" and then telling the child's thoughts about the name.

I'd have to say Shoal's was my favorite. I loved your pick of a name. Shoal.

Keep writing! I can't wait to read the next story.

-Sky

(Best Multichapter Author, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
That was so good, Clara! It was fantastic. And sort of melancholy with happiness mixed in. I loved it!

Shoal is so different from Finnick. Ah, Finnick, may he rest in peace. :(. Love you, Clara!

Love,

-Mel
TrapperII chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I think these vignettes are very intelligently written glimpses into child psychology that also provide a lot of perspective about the survivors' characters and the struggles they still deal with. A very unique and successful approach.
turtleducklings chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
*cries for Finnick*

This made me miss him even more! GAH. It's just so sad! That part of MJ made me kind of angry. Probably because Finn was my favorite. Sigh...

I really liked this chapter. You are a phenomenal writer!

Great job! Update quickly!

-Demigod
artist1157 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I really liked this chapter. I don't know whether you want to continue with the story, but I think that you could do so much with what you have set up already. You can circle back to beginning and maybe expand on all of these characters again. It might also be a cool idea to have a chapter about Gale's son/daughter if you think he has any.

Thanks for the update and I'll hope for another soon!
zanysami chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Absolutely beautiful work. Please tell me you'll write a story with these characters!
xoxoLissieM chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Forgive me for my feedback, but i think this fic is a little bit..sad. Especially the part where katniss is..i dnt know, far away from her children and cries a lot...

dnt get me wrong, i admire your work and everything..its jst this fic is a little bit too depressing for me:) But i still hope you continue it:)))
teamawsome chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
wow that was really good :)
bluestargem chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aw! That's such a lovely story from the POV of Katniss' daughter! So realistic and touching and poignant :) And OMG you mentioned Annie and her son! *squee*

Anyway, I really like how you write Rose - she feels suitably child-like but also like...aware, I guess? It's just really lovely and really sweet :)
Chocolatiee chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Holy moly late review. I'm waiting for my aunt to have her baby here, so my laptop isn't available, and... yeah. Anyways.

I love love love this, Clara. More than you could imagine. That part with Finnick's son catching a whale made me laugh and want to cry, and I hope he turns out just like his dad. :(

Calsone is amazing. I just wanna scoop him up and keep him, he's so adorable. I wish I could write more but I am sleep deprived and nothing I say seems to make sense, so I'll just say that this was ah-may-zing and you are an awe-some writer. Which actually may be some major understatements.
BlueGreyRainbow chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Another great chapter) Excellent job.