Reviews for Already Gone
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
That was so cute, Clara. I freaking love Calsone. He will now forever be Calson, instead of Katnir, as I've been referring to him as. Yeah, I called Rosie "Peetette". I have issues. Anyway, good job (: I love Shoal. So cute!
Hurbis chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Your first chapter hooked me. For whatever reason, I felt that this chapter was lacking a clear hook. I didn't feel engaged. I'm sure it's a lovely piece, but I didn't feel as invested with it as I did your first chapter.
QueenRelan chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
This is so sad and beautiful it made me cry. It was amazing and I hope that this is how the children actually are after the epilogue because it is so brilliant. Great job.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Wow. This is amazingly accurate, in my eyes. I really adore this piece and how much Rose and Calsone are like their mother, father, and Prim. I love their names. And I'd also love to see Peeta and Katniss's views on both of their children. About how Peeta might think it's unhealthy that Rose keeps everything bottled up inside. How Katniss looks and Calson and sees Prim.

Lots of love,

Olivia
artist1157 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I loved both of these chapters! I don't know if you're going to write more but I think you could find a way to continue this. You could write about what the children think as they get older and they learn about what part their parents had in the Hunger Games/Rebellion. If you like that idea I would definitely like to see how you portray the kids feelings/thoughts.

Thanks for writing this, and I really hope for another update soon!
turtleducklings chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I love Calsone! He's adorable. And so like his father. :)

I'm lovin Shoal as well.

-Demigod
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I liked this! A lot.

I agree, the epilogue was simply not enough. Thankfully there's fanfiction to fall back on, haha. So, thanks!

*favorites*

-Demigod
Chocolatiee chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Did I review this? I swore I did, but maybe my phone messed up...

Anyways, amazing work, Clara, as alwayssss. I could really see this being their daughter. All the characters seemed very in character to me as well, even if they weren't mentioned much, and it was just... Great! I looooved it!
lunaperla chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was so good. This story had good insight into Katniss's daugther's head. And I love her little crush on Shoal. :)

But wasn't there a huge gap between Shoal and Rose because Katniss said that Shoal was born a few months after the end of the Rebellion, and it took many years for Katniss to decide to have kids?

Still awesome, though. Keep writing. :)
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh, Clara. This is such a perfect addition to the book. Makes the pain of the ending a little more real and a little less painful. I love it, I love it, I love it. And I love you.

One thing to point out... In the sentence, " She ignores there flaws, but she knows that when he learns of them, he will also learn to love those same imperfections that she denies." I think by there, you mean their. ;)
nikol.prak chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Nikol.Prak chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I totally loved it! Great job! .
windyday chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is terribly depressing, but happy at the same time. You were able to capture the same feel that the epilouge of Mockingjay has, but put it in their child's perspective.

Rose is a great name for their daughter. Even though the name Rose automatically makes me think of Harry Potter, the name feels just right for the Hunger Games. I really like how you portrayed her character and her crush on Finnick and Annie's child was just cute.
NinjaGirl12309 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hey I really liked this and hopefully you will write some more. I loved the book Mockingjay. I almost cried when Finnick died and i actually cried when it talked bout his and Annie's baby. It was so sad :( especially when Prim died from the explosion, I cried when Buttercup came to Katniss and she yelled at him cause Prim dies. Pls message back cause I wanna hear what you thought out the book.

3 VLo12309
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love it, Clara!

This is really beautiful. It makes the somewhat unresolved ending of the book a little bit better :). Well, that's what fanfiction is for!

Also...did they only have two kids! Crap, because for some reason. Oh, you're right. Just for a few hours there I was thinking they had 3, but no. Yeah, I remember now.

Anyway, great job!