Reviews for Impossible
Readerforlife chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
loved it!
MorgannaLeFae chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Spencer and Hermione are adorable! Poor Rossi must be so confused, I can't wait for the team's reaction to Hermione. Their bonding was well written and in character, I just can't get over how you blend the two completely different worlds together. Waiting breathlessly for the next chapter, Morganna
Blinded-Kit chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
awwwww So good.

love it!

DD
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Fernsfairie chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
:D I'm still in love, darling! My Labor day consists of a 4-hour car ride back home. I start high school Wednesday, so maybe you update then? As good luck? *puppy dog eyes* If you update Thursday, that's fine too, just please do it reeeeal early. I have an Orthodontist appointment in the morning before school! EEP!

~Fern Rose
vamp1987 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I have a feeling the team is going to be watching Spenser a lot closer from now on with Hermione being a mystery to them. Great chapter again!
dr.h.pride chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I am loving this its about time some one wrote somthing longer than a dabble on this pair so thank you

update soon
LeaFairy124 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Hmmm, interesting. I wonder why they all were staring in shock? Was it because he got into the car, or did they see Hermione and reconize her or something?

Poor Spencer, he really can't lie around his team and he was surely acting suspicious. I wonder if they'll figure anything out about Hermione or what him and 'his mystery woman' were doing?

Anyhoo, I can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update!
vamp1987 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Were they stunned because he got in the car or did they see who was in the back seat? Great chapter!
Christine chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Fantastic chapter :D please update soon!
MorgannaLeFae chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I was bored, and attempting to find a good crossover when I stumbled upon this one. Two of my all time favorite characters working together, I thought, why not? I want to complement you on your wonderful portrayal of the characters. The way you seamlessly blend the two stories together is awing. Spencer's reacting to magic was maybe a bit too understated, but he's an intelligent, rational person and it makes sense that with irrefutable proof he would believe Hermione. Hermione is fabulous, I'm always so happy when she's written as a strong (, kick-ass) female character. I'm excited to see where this goes, and how the team will react to the secrets Spencer is keeping. Thanks, Morganna
Readerforlife chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
loved it!
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
STAR TREK CAMEO! I love this story, it's just a whole pile of perfect.

~Fern Rose
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Please update soon!
LeaFairy124 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I'm really liking this story so far! It's fantastic and I love the crossover with CM. And I of course love that Hermione and Spencer are going to be working together also. *grins*

Anyhoo, I look forward to reading more!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »