Reviews for Impossible
vamp1987 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Were they stunned because he got in the car or did they see who was in the back seat? Great chapter!
Christine chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Fantastic chapter :D please update soon!
MorgannaLeFae chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I was bored, and attempting to find a good crossover when I stumbled upon this one. Two of my all time favorite characters working together, I thought, why not? I want to complement you on your wonderful portrayal of the characters. The way you seamlessly blend the two stories together is awing. Spencer's reacting to magic was maybe a bit too understated, but he's an intelligent, rational person and it makes sense that with irrefutable proof he would believe Hermione. Hermione is fabulous, I'm always so happy when she's written as a strong (, kick-ass) female character. I'm excited to see where this goes, and how the team will react to the secrets Spencer is keeping. Thanks, Morganna
Readerforlife chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
loved it!
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
STAR TREK CAMEO! I love this story, it's just a whole pile of perfect.

NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Please update soon!
LeaFairy124 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I'm really liking this story so far! It's fantastic and I love the crossover with CM. And I of course love that Hermione and Spencer are going to be working together also. *grins*

Anyhoo, I look forward to reading more!
vamp1987 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
It shows how much Spencer trusts Hermione to sleep in her room. I know he's exhausted but he would not have made himself comfortable if he still had doubts about her motives.

Great chapter! It's moving along great. I wonder if the unsub didn't get the attention he wanted with the great Hermione Granger now in Chicago.
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Plaese update soon!
Fernsfairie chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I saw the 'Spencer falls asleep' thing coming. So I did a bit of research on him, i.e. I looked him up on Google Images, and he's cute! I like him with a bit of stubble, same way I like Zachary Quinto. Yum.

So, SpencerSingle Male Muggle, and that's who's being killed, so SpencerBait?

Readerforlife chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
loved it
Fernsfairie chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
:D Weak stomachPort key fail! I still don't know who the guy is, so I've comforted myself by pretending he's an OC of yours; it's working well. Happy writing!

vamp1987 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Reid is going to barf. Hermione's magical and it took her years to get a handle on portkey travel.
Blinded-Kit chapter 2 . 8/28/2010