Reviews for Impossible
Dun dun DUUUNN! :P
Love it!
nellaspitz chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
MY FEELS AFTER THIS STORY ARE JUST ASDFGHJKL 3
SERIOUSLY, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES i'VE READ SINCE EVER COMING ON THIS SIGHT! :D
sweets1111 chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
AHHHH SO CUTE ! love it :)
Smm79 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I have NEVER read this pairing before and i am NOW in love with it! I am a huge fan of hermione centric fan fiction and i love criminal minds, Spencer is my FAVE! I first read your 'A Twist of Fate' then slowly worked my way through the rest and i am absolutely in love with all of your fics... i sooo wish that you write more hermione/reid.. i have read everything that is out there already but i feel like i really connect with the each charactor in this fic... Thank you for sharing your talent with us and i REALLY hope to read more
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Great story. Nicely written and well balanced in the plot.
The Linn chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Woah! Ginny! Raaaawr much?
Elizabeth.Garcia chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
I spent the whole night reading this! I just couldn't stop SOOOO well written and I love how they both started to overthink, priceless. I'm not even gonna touch the alternate ending because this was perfect.

Just a side note personally I've found that the best Fanfiction archive alternative is AO3, Archive of Our Own.
Tanya Zsa Zsa chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hi.. adore this story.. read it completely 4 times in the last week! Just started watching Criminal Minds and I adore Reid, new once I started watching it he'd be perfect with Reid! Loved the one-shot Valentines day too! Would love to see more of this couple, like there wedding, Hermione's pregnancy etc! I would offer up any of my un-born children for of this story from you! I also love your other Twilight/ Harry Potter crossovers too! Bows down at your feet!
noodleloverxDDD chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
you made me cry for nothing -_-
AquaRibbon chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
(WARNING: This review contains spoilers for this fanfiction)

Last yester-evening it occurred to me, just right out of the blue, that a HP/Criminal minds crossover would be the most amazing thing ever, and after a short search I found this! And it's Hermione/Spencer to make the deal even sweeter! I admit I devoured the entire fic in a single sitting instead of getting any sleep last night.

I kinda wish I had waited for a time when I was more alert so as to enjoy it more, but ah well.

The only thing I wasn't satisfied with was that lemon. I felt like after the very initial part of the foreplay Hermione and Spencer's personalities didn't shine through as much as I would have liked. I did think Spencer's maybe/maybe-not virginity was handled tastefully (meaning, it wasn't really spoken of at all), so there's that. I'm so happy there was a happy ending. I hope you do write that sequel!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
This is the first HP/CM crossover I've read and I really liked it! In a way, Reid and Hermione are a really good pairing! Great job! :D
LynnMalfoy chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
I just found this, and I'm so glad I did. I never would have thought of this crossover, but being a fan of both CM and HP, I can completely see how this would work. Would love to read more about them if the muses strike you that way again.
Ceralyn chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
I just read this story from beginning to end; it's now 4:56 a.m. I really wish I wasn't too sleepy to give this story a proper review the way it deserves...

In any case, I have never watched Criminal Minds, but this crossover was excellent. Any confusion I had was only due to new character being introduced and quickly sorted itself out throughout the reading. - I didn't have to do background reading on CM just to follow the story.

Loved Spencer, so I just might go check out CM anyway.

Wonderful, wonderful story! ...But now I need to go to sleep.
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
3 the story :)
kateydidnt chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Ok this is just pissing me off, I know you have your pairing that you want in this story, but WHEN has Ron ever made any indication that he expects the woman in his life to be a stay at home mother housewife?
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »