Reviews for Impossible
lakelady8425 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Noooooo! She just can't obliviate him! They are a sweet couple, so well-suited.
melderead chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Thanks so much for the HAPPY ENDING. I love Reid and think he needs a hermione all the time. M
chupeechan chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Don't ask me how I came to find and read tour fic but gosh ! I loved it !
I never thought about that pairing but their relationship was just so natural and lovely ! Great job done there

I'm gonna read your others stories ;D

See you soon
ptl4ever419 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Aww, I love and the pairing. I'm really glad she didn't wipe his memories :)
Crimson Firelight chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I just recently got into criminal minds, but I loved this story. You added everything together so well. Great job on everything :).
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
:D yay
Lendor chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
That was fucking fantabulous - one of the best stories I have read in a long while. You are a brilliant author with both a creative plot and a cohesive writing stile... keep up the great work!
Lnc1917 chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
I loved it! Thank u for writing such beautiful piece!
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Dun dun DUUUNN! :P
Love it!
nellaspitz chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
MY FEELS AFTER THIS STORY ARE JUST ASDFGHJKL 3
SERIOUSLY, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES i'VE READ SINCE EVER COMING ON THIS SIGHT! :D
twinklegoesthesea chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
AHHHH SO CUTE ! love it :)
Smm79 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I have NEVER read this pairing before and i am NOW in love with it! I am a huge fan of hermione centric fan fiction and i love criminal minds, Spencer is my FAVE! I first read your 'A Twist of Fate' then slowly worked my way through the rest and i am absolutely in love with all of your fics... i sooo wish that you write more hermione/reid.. i have read everything that is out there already but i feel like i really connect with the each charactor in this fic... Thank you for sharing your talent with us and i REALLY hope to read more
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Great story. Nicely written and well balanced in the plot.
The Linn chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Woah! Ginny! Raaaawr much?
Elizabeth.Garcia chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
I spent the whole night reading this! I just couldn't stop SOOOO well written and I love how they both started to overthink, priceless. I'm not even gonna touch the alternate ending because this was perfect.

Just a side note personally I've found that the best Fanfiction archive alternative is AO3, Archive of Our Own.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »