Reviews for Impossible
ptl4ever419 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Aww, I love and the pairing. I'm really glad she didn't wipe his memories :)
Crimson Firelight chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I just recently got into criminal minds, but I loved this story. You added everything together so well. Great job on everything :).
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
:D yay
Lendor chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
That was fucking fantabulous - one of the best stories I have read in a long while. You are a brilliant author with both a creative plot and a cohesive writing stile... keep up the great work!
Lnc1917 chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
I loved it! Thank u for writing such beautiful piece!
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Dun dun DUUUNN! :P
Love it!
nellaspitz chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
sweets1111 chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
AHHHH SO CUTE ! love it :)
Smm79 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I have NEVER read this pairing before and i am NOW in love with it! I am a huge fan of hermione centric fan fiction and i love criminal minds, Spencer is my FAVE! I first read your 'A Twist of Fate' then slowly worked my way through the rest and i am absolutely in love with all of your fics... i sooo wish that you write more hermione/reid.. i have read everything that is out there already but i feel like i really connect with the each charactor in this fic... Thank you for sharing your talent with us and i REALLY hope to read more
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Great story. Nicely written and well balanced in the plot.
The Linn chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Woah! Ginny! Raaaawr much?
Elizabeth.Garcia chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
I spent the whole night reading this! I just couldn't stop SOOOO well written and I love how they both started to overthink, priceless. I'm not even gonna touch the alternate ending because this was perfect.

Just a side note personally I've found that the best Fanfiction archive alternative is AO3, Archive of Our Own.
Tanya Zsa Zsa chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hi.. adore this story.. read it completely 4 times in the last week! Just started watching Criminal Minds and I adore Reid, new once I started watching it he'd be perfect with Reid! Loved the one-shot Valentines day too! Would love to see more of this couple, like there wedding, Hermione's pregnancy etc! I would offer up any of my un-born children for of this story from you! I also love your other Twilight/ Harry Potter crossovers too! Bows down at your feet!
noodleloverxDDD chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
you made me cry for nothing -_-
AquaRibbon chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
(WARNING: This review contains spoilers for this fanfiction)

Last yester-evening it occurred to me, just right out of the blue, that a HP/Criminal minds crossover would be the most amazing thing ever, and after a short search I found this! And it's Hermione/Spencer to make the deal even sweeter! I admit I devoured the entire fic in a single sitting instead of getting any sleep last night.

I kinda wish I had waited for a time when I was more alert so as to enjoy it more, but ah well.

The only thing I wasn't satisfied with was that lemon. I felt like after the very initial part of the foreplay Hermione and Spencer's personalities didn't shine through as much as I would have liked. I did think Spencer's maybe/maybe-not virginity was handled tastefully (meaning, it wasn't really spoken of at all), so there's that. I'm so happy there was a happy ending. I hope you do write that sequel!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »